Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I don't know if all Wal-Marts have the GoPro camara. Last night I walked by the camars at our WM and they have the Hero Naked for 129.00 was 199.00. I think the naked doesn't have all the attachments for mounting it but 129. is a good deal.

Not a bad deal at all. Duct tape covers all your attachment needs. Something to check on though might be memory card and cables for PC connections.

The one I bought had the helment mount and head strap some flat & curved base mounts. I would like to get the chest harness that would give a good behind the bars view & it would not get hit by tree limbs hanging down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ter737
      Me and my friends riding on litle tracks!!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZEQoaZexU&list=UUB2C2cXcO1WOiDDGB9d8Kcg]GoPro Hero2 HD: LTR450 and Yz450r+Yz250r riding tracks - YouTube[/ame]
    • By dtbprc
      OK at least I try....

• By bauerman
      I have an opportunity through a set of unique circumstances to pick up a 2006 Suzuki QuadRacer 450R along with a similar year Suzuki 250cc shaft drive quad (not sure on model) and a trailer for $2500. From what I can see and the research I have done – I would basically be getting the second quad and the trailer for free based on the price paid. Do you agree?
    • By RRXtreme
      Chek-out our videos in YouTube. And don't forget to Subscribe, comment and rate. New videos, almost every week. RRXtreme - YouTube
    • By hangingon
      We get a free paper each week called the shopper in this weeks someone has an add for a 03 Yamaha blaster seller states it runs great and has some new parts the price is 500.00 bucks. Then our Tractor supply store has a black friday sale 2000lb. 12volt winch with 49ft. cable 50.00: