RAM1961

2012 Suzuki King Quad 750 Feedback

With Suzuki running a five year zero percent financing program, I'm looking at the 2012 KQ 750. I've had two Vinson's previously and both ran well.

Any pros or cons on the KQ 750?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Get the electric power steering option, you wont regret it. The others will have to give you the pros and con.

I had a 700 and loved it! If my wife would let me, I would sell my grizzly and buy a King Quad again!

* Edited title for better searches and responses.

Thanks - I'm picking one up today. Non-power steering having driven them before - I'm old school.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By deadrider
      I have a kq 450 4x4 that I an have a problem with.the bike does not want to move.i am not very familiar with the sheave or clutch that it has on it.my buddy who owned it beat on it prolly never maintained it just so that's out there. The belt is fairly new primary and secondary clutchs are pretty ruff looking the rollers are toast I think but idk. Everything moves fine except for the primary it moves but does not push in to move the belt only at a high rpm will it move sometimes any clue on what it could be other then going out to spend 6 or 7 hundred on a whole new assembly of the clutchs
    • By Jesper
      Hi guys
      Does anyone have a link to a service manual for the 2008 KingQuad fs 400 4x4.
      I would be very happy to get my hands on a file
      Thanks. :-)
    • By FarmBoy
      It is a 2000 kingQuad 300 that is used on the farm daily to make chores easier and faster. I have now cleaned oil out of the starter twice and can not find where it is coming from and why it has all of a sudden started doing this as it has been a great work horse until now. A cleaning only lasts about one day of use and you can pour the oil out of the starter. The oil level in the crankcase is just right and is checked routinely as it has burned a little oil since it was new.
    • By saltlife0624
      okay so just recently I bought this machine for a friend's son as a graduation gift. We rode about two days ago and while riding he punctured the oil filter so we went home immediately. I fixed the oil leak and basically did an oil change and went out for a test ride to see how it was riding and about an hour into my ride it started shaking hard when I hit throttle and just rolled to a stop and now it will
      Not move in any gear. Out of one of the snorkels had a nasty burnt smell when this happened. Thank you for any help in advance!!