Fmarshall04

Kazuma 50cc Meerkat - Hard/No Start

Just picked up what I believe is a Kazuma Meerkat 50. It has spark, fuel getting to plug, just will not fire up. It has no visible kiddy kill switch or rear brake light assemble. Not sure what the issue may be I'm used to my 2stroke atvs. Trying to get this up and running for my son. Are there any wiring diagrams out there or carb settings, ie the air fuel screw. Thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY, moved your topic for better help...

* Moved thread to Kazuma forum and added manufacturer to thread title.

Just picked up what I believe is a Kazuma Meerkat 50. It has spark, fuel getting to plug, just will not fire up. It has no visible kiddy kill switch or rear brake light assemble. Not sure what the issue may be I'm used to my 2stroke atvs. Trying to get this up and running for my son. Are there any wiring diagrams out there or carb settings, ie the air fuel screw. Thanks

I know this is an old post but the one I just bought was doing the same thing. I adjusted the valves and it fires up easy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ajmboy

View File 2003 Scrambler 50 Predator 90 Scrambler 90 Sportsman 90 Service manual
      2003 Scrambler 50, Predator 90, Scrambler 90, Sportsman 90
      SERVICE MANUAL
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 05/28/2017 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Ajmboy
      2003 Scrambler 50, Predator 90, Scrambler 90, Sportsman 90
      SERVICE MANUAL
    • By Suzuki24
      I have an 04 ltz and it started sputtering a little bit while going down the road and I was low on gas so I just figured that's what it was. But now I can't get it to start I completely cleaned the carberator put a new spark plug and coil pack in it and all it does is turn over. It has compression it's getting fuel and it is sparking but all it does is turn over any idea what it is??
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.
    • By Ironfist104
      My wolverine has a new carb kit, new battery cranks over and over take it to the point of killing the battery to start sometime.... but it I give a tug on the start rope while I'm cranking it with the starter it fires right up.... any advice?