Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

2012 Holiday ATV Photo Contest!

2012 Holiday ATV Photo Contest Vote!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. 2012 Holiday ATV Photo Contest Vote!

• quadmaniac
    • wylde1
    • Ajmboy

4WDqcxmasthread.jpg

2012 Holiday ATV Photo Contest

Theme: "Deck Out Your ATV For The Holidays" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.

* Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.

Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card

Rules: Submit your "Deck Out Your ATV For The Holidays" photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV, by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

* No minimum post count to enter!

Last day to enter a photo is December 27th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of December to determine the winner.

Voting will end December 31st, and the winner will be announced! Good Luck!

Please click here to visit our sponsor

This shot is from 2 years ago, didn't win that time..so hear goes! #1! Merry X-mas!!!

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Didn't want to do it this way, but I have to use an old one. Too much work not enough play.

Please vote for your choice on best pic. Low participation with this contest, so we gave it another day. Good Luck you three!

Low participation with this contest, so we gave it another day. Good Luck you three!

winter came earlier than i expected and very cold, minus temps since 2 weeks before hallowe'en. my bikes are in storage and it was difficult to bear the elements ... but i swear NEXT YEAR IT"S ALL MINE :laugh:

Please vote for your choice on best pic. Low participation with this contest, so we gave it another day. Good Luck you three!

Yeah I was surprised by that. The prizes are great, the contests are fun and easy to be a part of. I think with the amount of members these contests should have at minimum 25 entries each.:confused:

winter came earlier than i expected and very cold, minus temps since 2 weeks before hallowe'en. my bikes are in storage and it was difficult to bear the elements ... but i swear NEXT YEAR IT"S ALL MINE :laugh:

:hurrayc:Bring it on Ox. I am working out a deal with Santa for next year. He might let me and the Polaris take Rudolph's place pulling the sled. That is gonna be an awesome sight.:bf_rasta:

I agree, there should be a minimum participation level...:yes: I used last year's pic I took, just to get an entry in and was going to change it, just didn't have the time to take a new pic.

I agree, there should be a minimum participation level...:yes: I used last year's pic I took, just to get an entry in and was going to change it, just didn't have the time to take a new pic.

All 3 of us used old pics, but that is OK. We did what we could just to be a part of it. People are busy this time of the year, hopefully participation will pick up. I love these contests and we got a lot of talent here, I don't want to see it end.:no: