Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Does anyone know how to dismantle the axle on a Chinese 110 atv I don't know extract model or the motor say united motors, I think it is a 110. I need to get at the rear gear and shaft out. The teeth are striped and I need to replace them. If you have a service manual or photos it would be great.

Once you take the "pumpkin" apart do you see any retaining clips? I would think that maybe the axel has to come out first and then the drive shaft but It was hard to excatally tell not working on these before.

There was no clips inside or outside. I can't get the pumpkin to move. The ends behind the wheel hubs don't move, I not sure if this stuff is all pressed on. I wondering how hard it would be to change over to chain drive.

Its possible its pressed in or a taper fit. See if you can get em pressed. Try about a 10-20 ton press. Also can be a friction fit where one piece is heated then pressed into the second piece which is frozen

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I was able to get the drive shaft out but, haven't got a press yet or the time to work on it.with my job I have a limited time to get stuff done.