Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Scott84

School me on raptor 660s

Hey guys Im looking at buying a 2001 raptor 660 that has just had a new clutch, top end, tires, and it has a full fmf exhaust. This quad runs and drives but needs new plastics and seat cover. My main question is what is this quad worth, are the plastics from different years of the 660 interchangeable and what do I need to watch out for? Thanks in advance!!!:biggrin:

660.jpg

IMG959011.jpg

IMG953980.jpg

IMG951468.jpg

660.jpg.5ce6b3884a290c306567b0876ceab266.jpg

IMG959011.jpg.97f644f4bbda9a760d56ef219b023381.jpg

IMG953980.jpg.46010c79d06bba478626c9ecd38ceea0.jpg

IMG951468.jpg.b650c050556ef4c49dbde94afe023802.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply! I havent really been able to find any more for sale locally on craigs list. Is kbb prices real world prices them seam low on atvs and motorcycles.

Yes, all plastics on them are interchangeable. If it runs good, I would say $1400-1650. Make sure you ride it and MAKE sure there is a 2nd gear, 01s are notorious for having junk transmissions.

The raptor is MINE! and for a cool 850 mechanically this thing is beautiful but cosmetically its pretty damn ugly....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tinscissors 428
      I have a 01 blaster kickstart won’t work but bump start does work
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Spartacus Stroppel
      I dont like doing  upholstery work.. but cant afford for someone else to do it for me so here's my go at it... picked up the staple gun at harbor freight 1/4" long staples... ordered the cover off of ebay.. the guys said to get this material as it is more forgiving... it's like a tweed nylon  stuff... and not the fake leather stuff... here are the before... I did trim the old one so it wasn't rippling under the new one..but held the foam on the seat back..in pics is what was left of old one after I trimmed it...
      Not to bad 

• By DUBLT
      Looking to purchase a windshield for my ATV, suggestions of what to buy with quality in mind and will fit without doing any modifications. 
    • By StolenATV
      Blue and White Raptor 90
      White, Black and Yellow Raptor 90
      Blue and White WR450F Motorcycle
      VIN’s for ATVs
      RF3AB11Y2HT006593
      RF3AB11Y5HT006815
      Stolen from the yard at my home at night on 10/26/19.
      $2,000 reward for information leading to their return.
      The post Two (2) Stolen Yamaha Raptor 90 ATVs and a Yamaha WR450F Motorcycle appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      This is more of an informational fix I wanted to share..
      My Grizzly has been getting harder and harder to shift this winter and today was completely stuck and I needed to plow the few inches that came down this morning. First thought...oh no, tranny...but it’s winter and maybe it’s iced up. I pulled off the plastic to see what was going on and indeed I did find the drain tube iced up. 
      I took the blow dryer out and de-iced it. Quick fix, I never really thought about the shifter drain tube icing up before, shifts like new!

FA04AC3B-4FB0-4764-AFD9-1492F5CC790B.MOV
    • By Matt Dyche
      Can anyone give me guidance on my issue. I have a 02 Grizzly 660 and replaced the wet clutch, primary shaft, one way bearing.  Today I was riding since I tested and was driving about 20-25 mph and all of a sudden the tires locked up, heard a screeching sound, and engine died.  Didn’t have a clue what was going on, decided to try and restart, engine turned over normal but engine hesitated slightly, started and had to assist with the throttle.  It seemed to do this for a minute then seemed to straighten out.  Got home, pull clutch cover and test drove to witness clutch operation and everything looks and sounds perfect.  Could not duplicate.  Please help. 
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By dglover1226
      I have a 01 raptor and recently had to bore it out to a 686 because it sucked in a bunch of sand. Now I have no torque or power in the first third of the throttle. I am hoping that someone else knows what is going on with it