Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

:yes: i traded off 1 of my snowmobiles today an got this very clean 1 owner 1984 HONDA XR 250R :yes:

xr-250-1.jpg

xr-250-2.jpg

xr-250-1.jpg.536cd50f4b972e4a37b8dd5c28f35b8f.jpg

xr-250-2.jpg.1c80da61dfad3e94ad69e8d0ad9a4ac7.jpg

Edited by CK1999_400ex

thanks guys ... and yes im gonna ride it some .. took it out today for a bit .. froze my but off ...lol.. it was only about 30 out ...lol

tell me about it ...lol.. at least the snowmobiles have windshields.. and heated gips ..lol.. nt much protection on that bike

Them knobby tires are fun in the snow !!suck on ice though

took it out for a ride today .. put a little over 8 miles on it ..it got up to 34 deg.. and was not to bad for a while .. then it got clowdy an the temp fell fast then it started to snow lightly .. so i went home ..lol.. rode it about a mile to get to ware i wanted to ride (local sand /gravel pit ) didnt see any police lol.. was glad of that ..lol..