Quantcast

Kazuma 50cc - Spark Plug Fouling

DerkS

This is a picture of a brand new plug ran one time in the quad (kazuma 50cc) the carb is spotless clean and has new fuel and battery. What could be destroying these plugs. I have the carb adjusted to the 2 full rotation out as suggested by the manufacturer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1360428926832.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1360428926832.jpg.438bec86f240428028ac2e9515300698.jpg

This is a picture of a brand new plug ran one time in the quad (kazuma 50cc) the carb is spotless clean and has new fuel and battery. What could be destroying these plugs. I have the carb adjusted to the 2 full rotation out as suggested by the manufacturer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like its runnin rich ! Have U tried rejetting ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By pitts
      Just joined so I can download a manual and In the process of making my 10 posts.
    • By mga
      I just saw a video on TikTok where some guy took the rear end off an ATV and bolted on a roto tiller in place of rear wheels. I wish i saved that video to post here....good thing it was 4 wheel drive...lol but, it seemed to work.
      I'm not sure how he made it bolt on to the drive....
    • By JohnnyB
      Greetings, 
      Have a 88 LT80 that been sitting for a couple years. Bought a new piston, cylinder and head. Installed these, rolled it over and it quickly locks up.  Took carb apart. It was full of what appears to be 2 cycle oil. Cleaned it, but keeps locking up and 2 cycle oil continues to seap from exhaust port.  When i installed new cylinder, I noticed crankcase was full of oil.  I'm now wondering if that oil is what's getting sucked up into cylinder.  Should there be no oil in crankcase?  If that the case, how is crank and rod lubricated?  Sorry, never worked on a 2 stroke. Thanks!
    • By Gwbarm
      I generally use Non Ethynol fuel in all my small engines. I just got back from the gas station and that fuel has really increased in price since last year, I will continue to use it, even though its north of 1.00 a gallon more. That seems minor compared to cleaning and repairing carbs every year. 
      I was just curious as to what others are doing in regard to gas in their quads, i know a lot of the newer ones are fuel injected which shouldnt pose a problem, but i have had lots of problems with rust and jell forming in carbs when using ethynol fuel.
    • By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!