Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

We have had rain for about the past 4 days and more for wed. So saturday is going to be a great riding day. I hope I can get a video loaded my last ride I video but I was not able to upload.

well its been warm some what here ..and had some rain.. the lakes and ponds are full of water here nw and were about 3 feet low on water as of christmas /new year ..so its been wet here 2 .. and its muddy all over ..lol..

I am sick of rain here in Alabama..... We had good weather all weekend but the rain comes back today....Sucks

Rainman don't hate the rain come june or july we will be praying for rain. I live just about 20mins. from the Ala. line so anything Ala. gets we get. Not having a cold winter and being wet the bugs are going to suck such as the Georgia state bird the mosquito!

Rainman don't hate the rain come june or july we will be praying for rain. I live just about 20mins. from the Ala. line so anything Ala. gets we get. Not having a cold winter and being wet the bugs are going to suck such as the Georgia state bird the mosquito!

I agree the bugs are going to bad thiis summer. We have had a couple of good sunny days in row and no rain for a few more so I am getting some fence built . Will get a little riding in here and there...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By dtbprc
      :surfing:[ame=
      ] [/ame]Suzuki Lt160 and Eiger 400
    • By knotheadracing
      Gulf Coast Quad Racing Association 2007 Pin It To Win It Series
      Round 6 rain out make up race will be on Sept 30 at Three Palms on the G/P track
      Sunday, September 30, 2007
      15100 I-45 South, Conroe, TX
      track 3 936-321-8725
      Saturday Practice :9am till 3pm $15 per rider
      Saturday spectator: $ 1
      Overnight camping: $15
      Sunday Gate fee $12 per person
      Race day
      Practice: 8am
      Race about: 9am
      Classes for every age and skill level
      Expert/ProAm payout
      Top 5 tophies!!
      Saturday day family fun event
      For more info visit us at GCQRA
      Come race where .... anyone can race-everyone is a winner!
      Thanks to our sponsors:
      Honda of Houston
      South Texas Motorsports
      Performance Motorsports
      Big Country Motorsports
      Corporate Gift and Baskets
      Capital Insulation
      South Texas Glass Block
      JimmyWest Dozer Work
      X-it Cycle
      Cajun Creations