Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

bighoss

crack case oil milky

were would i have a leak at if my crack case oil is milky i have fushed it out and put bars stop leak in it and it dont look like milk no more but a brown color going to rise tomorrow and see if the bars stop leak works going to take extra oil to and change it out there to see how it looks but were would i have a leak at it on a lt250r

could it be the water pump seal

Edited by bighoss

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      looks like I'm going to hit the trail tomorrow 
      Wifes quad not out of the shop yet,just went in to do a tune up and check it over.
      so I'll be going with some friends up to leota for some trail riding in the morning.
      have not been out on the trails since 1995!!
      http://www.upnorthtrails.org/trails/leota-trail.html
      not sure which trail we are taking.
      Excited....you bet!!

• By ATVNetwork
      This past weekend the 2019 ATV Motocross Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, took over Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Hot and humid conditions greeted the AMA Pro ATV athletes, and the cloud coverage that graced the facility seemed to disperse as the riders lined the gate for moto one. Eighteen riders took to the gate for the penultimate round of racing. 
      View the full article
    • By David Barsukoff
      Hey, I just bought the kids a LT80 and noticed a small puddle under the machine after they were riding it for a bit. I'm wondering if anyone knows why the fluid coming from the fuel shut off is a red colour, and would have any ideas of where this issue is coming from? I haven't had a real good look at it yet, thought I would ask first. 

• By Brad Lawson
      Hello all, I’m working on my sons 99 Yamaha Warrior 350. When I pulled the plastic cover off left side of engine, I can see oil leak at the seal. I pulled the bolt out and then the starter boss(I guess that’s what it’s called?) I can see that the boss doesn’t make contact with the seal. Is there a spacer of some type that slides on to the boss, to make contact with the seal? This seal is held in place with a plate with 3 screws in it. This boss slides into the bearing in the stator. I have been to parts websites and I don’t see what I’m needing. Maybe it’s just the wrong seal?
    • By caperwing
      I just got this quad a few days ago and finally got it running. It has oil leaking and it seems to be coming out around a cylinder bolt. Not the valve cover but just below and to the rear. Is there supposed to be crush washers on that bolt? and what are those bolts supposed to be torqued at?
      Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

By Guest
      Ok...I'm gettin' me juevos ready to do an oir filter clean....
      Went to my local harley/quad dealer and he had me purchase the No-Toil kit (Cleaner, Air Filter Oil, Rim Grease)
      What I've read is that the No-Toil cleaner will NOT clean
      other oils off air filters....just the No-Toil oil....
      So, I've also read that others have cleaned their air filters
      in the kitchen sink, used gasoline, or used flash solvent....
      Looking for advice as I've mentioned I'm very mechanically
      DECLINED!
      I'm going to wash the air box seal in the sink and give it a good dry....
      One more thing......No-Toil or Bel-Ray for filter oil?
      Thanks!
      -TD
    • By Vertigo
      I've got some good parts left over from my recent 4wd 2003 Big Bear adventure. Used on 2000-2010 Big Bears.
      Very good complete head-fits 350 also, came off 400  2002, Have timing chain, gear,  guides, case & trans (2wd)
      Fuel tank, harness, misc. electronics, front shocks/springs, also have some other stuff.
      Most parts also fit some 90's models, (Kodiak 400 '93-'98), check it to verify. 
      Located near Chattanooga, LMK what you need, offer, cash/trade.
      By Guest
      New Blooming Grove law would restrict usage of ATVs | recordonline.com
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'
    • By toonces
      Have a 2011 Grizz 700 and for the diff oil the manual calls for SAE 80 API GL-4 hypoid gear oil. I'll be using Mobil 1 synthetic but as it comes in two different weights I'm not sure which one to get....either the 75W-90 or the 75W-140.
      The 75W-90 is listed as GL-5 and is recommended for use in 'high-performance vehicles like SUVs, vans and light duty trucks.' The 75W-140 weight is also GL-5 and is recommended for 'high-performance vehicles including sport utility vehicles, vans and light-duty trucks.'