Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Let It Snow ... Let It Snow ...

We had a storm go thru the area on the 3rd, Monday & Monday night, so on the 4th, Tuesday morning, I loaded up the Bad To The Bone Tracked Can-Am & went for a ride. WHAT A GREAT DAY !! :partyc:

Started out with a temp of -5 degs F when I got to the parking lot. But then another storm came in while I was riding. It got cloudy, wind started howl’in, snow was fall’in & it warmed up a bit …. All the way to 12 degs F by the time I returned to the truck. :cool:

The only negative of the day, when I stopped for lunch, someplace along the way, I had lost my soft cooler with my drinks … I’ve had that cooler for several years & I was a little upset. :frown: Oh well, time to get a new one I guess. :biggrin:

This video is a little longer than I intended, and it still doesn’t show some of the awesome ride I had, so I hope you enjoy what I put together … :yes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72QAo-NyKDo]04 Feb 2014 A Snowy Day Ride - YouTube[/ame]

looked like a fine outing Gunny ... I will have to load up to ride now that im in the city :cry:

A Mighty Fine Outing OX !! .... Heck, I have to drive 45 miles (or more) to ride my bike so your sob story is fall'in on deaf ears here !! :ack2c:

THANKS for watch'in the vid OX !! Much appreciated !! ... :notworthy:

Awesome vid gunny !!! Love the views there ..

An nice truck !!! Is it a power stroke ? Hard for me to tell

Watching it On my iPod ... Small screen .. Lol

THANKS CK Guy !! Glad you enjoyed the video.

Nope, the truck isn't a Power Stroke, it's a V10.

THANKS for watch'in too CK Guy !!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By sandy
      Can anybody tell me if there are any issues with this brand.
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By Gwbarm
      I just heard Tommie Smothers died, I watched his show in the 60s, it was a great show one of the best. He will be missed, if not for Mom liked you best, then definately for YOYO MAN and his state of YO.
    • By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content