Quantcast

What kind of frame is this??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks
    • By onequad
      i got a 93 400 Kodiak the frame on one side is rusted out.  is this a comin thing? was wondering if it worth the  tumble to put in a used one. I'm worried most of the bolts will brake. it don't look the rusted over all. just the part were the frame boke in half. do all kodiaks have the same frame  
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
    • By Hagbard
      1990 Suzuki LT160e that has been frame-off restored and motor swapped with a LT230e. Motor has new Wiseco piston, Shindy valves, upgraded valve springs. New carb. Full DG RCM Alloy exhaust and oversized header pipe. All new tires, rears are Maxxis RZR Plus MX, new seat cover, all new plastics, new bearings and seals all around, fresh brakes and new tie rods. 

Took me a year to finally have that light bulb epiphany oh sh** moment when I realized one crucial mistake from last fall, corrected it, and it fired up and ran like a champ. 

• By Scott150
      Im looking for a frame for my 1999 Suzuki LTF 500, or a used 4 wheeler to buy to swap parts. Thank you