Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2007 Outlander XT mileage

Kirk7

Is 3500kms alot on a 2007 Outlander XT 800? I am more familiar with sleds than ATV's. 3500kms on a 7 year old sled is not alot. Would these be low kms on an ATV as well?

Just trying to make an informed decision.

Thanks, Kirk

i dont think its alot, i would be more concerned about the amount of hours. with alot of kms, you can mostly look for visible wear and tear, probably the hours are about 350? 700 hours usually means its time for a top end rebuild ... my grizz was close to that and 2 years older, and it worked perfect ...

So what if you have missed out a single tinkle to convey warm wishes to your partner on his/her special day. Just communicate with any Online shopping sites through a single click of mouse and send Cheap Valentine Flowers to France to make your loved one feel special, loved and lucky.

I have 12,000 miles on my 98sportsman500, a four stroke is like a car, gas and go for the most part, just keep up on regular maintenance. I've only put in a few batteries and starters, one clutch under warranty (don't double in deep mud all the time) and one stator. Not bad for 15 years of total abuse.I hope that my 800 pro r will last to 5000 miles before it's piston time, that's the nice thing with four strokes..

Edited by fartknocker