Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jim1404

2009 bt750i four wheel drive problem

the problem with the four wheel drive is instrument indicator will not go to two wheel selection in resonable time. cold or warm same. i have noticed occasional clunk from front differential on de-exceleration sometimes. advice or solution needed, thanks.

Edited by jim1404
subject should be 2009 brute force 750i

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MarkinAR
      And the new 300FW is already wounded. Something got in a bind and blew the whole chunk of case out around the primary drive gear at the back of the motor. In the pic you can see the crack along the top...there is a big chunk missing from the bottom. And it won't roll....but the front and rear diffs both seem fine. Unfortunate. This looks to be a bit of a project. Still feels like it will shift through gears so i'm wondering if the ring and pinion just jumped a bit and blew something to pieces.  I have a parts bike.  But will this require the case to be split and transmission completely disassembled?  I assume you can't just slide the broken primary drive out and slide the replacement in?

• By Julio Cano
      The tires which I bought on ebay cannot be balanced, it’s out of round.Tried riding and had wobble. 
      It was mounted in shop and they also put it on a rim they had sitting in the shop and same issue to confirm it.
      Are they defective ?
      They have brand new high quality tires for my  old suzuki gsxr750 and want about $600 for two tires.
      Is it worth it to pay that much or buy another set of front rear tires like Hexautoparts which has good reviews on trustpilot.com?
      Any recommendations ?
      Thank you.
    • By dgk_mike
      It will go into neutral, 1st, 2nd, and reverse but nothing after 2nd gear. The shifter moves freely going up completely nothing but when you shift down it works. I’m not sure if it’s tranny issue worth messing with or if I should just buy a new one.  Overall besides that the thing runs like new.

• By JCH
      Hi there
      I am in need of a manual for my KLF 300 Bayou 4x2 . I've found others on here for the 4x4 model, but was wondering if I need a separate 4x2 manual. Does anyone know?
    • By Randel1
      I am trying to put a 1994 Suzuki 250 quadrunner back into service. I have it up and running like new but need to replace the plastics as they are brittle and crumbling due to age and sun exposure. I would like to purchase new parts either OEM or aftermarket but have had little luck in finding them. I would even consider used or salvaged parts in serviceable condition. Any help in locating these parts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By kingjosk12
      A week ago I could not even get close to starting it. But now I adjusted the valves (exhaust valve was not closed). i got it running but would not run without choke. i adjusted the float because it was to low tried starting it up again and it would not even start. So i went back and looked at the valves and the valve was now open again so i adjusted it and it started right up and ran perfect without choke. So i put it all back together thinking it was ready to go. Started it up and let it run for a little bit. i turned it off and tried starting it again there was NOTHING. took it apart and there was 0 compression and the exhaust valve was open again. I am completely lost need help PLEASE!!!:aargh:
    • By ut1w7b
      I have a 94 sportsman 400. It sat for several years before i got it. I have cleaned the carb it will start and run for about 5 min then it will flood. I have torn it down and cant see anything wrong. has anyone else ran into this problem any hel would be great.
    • By dblbassdrumer
      [ame]
      [/ame] only when u pull back in the clutch does it make this noise and wanna take off