1998 Honda TRX450 s Rear Axle Fitment

4 posts in this topic

hello everybody iam new here goes

some one stole my rear axle from my trx450s so i found another one the guy didn't know from what bike its from

so can someone please help me the rear brake system is bigger than my old one because the dust cover is to small from my old one the new brake drum measure 8+.125 across by 2.15 wide the axle lookes the same shocks fit rim fit swing arm fits so i dont know :aargh:

Hang in there, some of the Honda guys will be able to answer this.

* Adjusted your thread title for better responses and searches.

What exactly are you asking? You said that everything fits but the brake caliper is bigger? Change brake calipers.

never mind guy he sold me the wrong rear end i needed a rear end for a trx450s i got a rear end for a recon 500 thank guys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By chuckcnm
      Hi, just picked up a MOTO 4 YFM255 and want to replace the rear brake pads. How do I get to the back. Guessing I need to remove the brake disk, question any easy way to do this?
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By arvellaspoon
      When I push down on the rear brake pedal, it makes the left hand brake very sloppy. Is there a way to adjust that? I have a 2007 Suzuki Vinson
    • By marcuslachance
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you