ejrbansheeguy

Best Full Exhaust Set-Up for an 06' Honda 400EX

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any input on what is the best full exhaust set up (header and muffler) for an 06' 400 EX? Looking to upgrade but there are many options with reviews that aren't very helpful. Also include info on what jet size i will be needing with the choosen exhaust. Looking at either a Pro Circuit or Yoshimura, but whatever anyone thinks, i'd appreciate the advice! Thanks!

Edited by ejrbansheeguy

Both of those you mentioned are good brands, there are other good ones too. I would just look around for a good deal on something you like.

iv been doin alot alot of reserch on pipes hear are some good ones trinity been makein good quality pipes 4 over 20 years DMC afterburner comp (a honda pipe), motoworks slip is better then thier own full system so not motoworks, drd is a lil better with yamaha but still good ,dasa,a really good one fat boy 4,curtis sparks is defetly up their, LRD was horse power king on a suzuki 450 dont know bout honda. look some of those up those are most of the top best

the curtis sparks x6 makes the best torq an hore power boy far .. but they are very pricy... i have the white brothers promeg on mine with the race turn down tip on the muffler ... and it makes about the same torq an hp as the sparks .... and it's also a polished header an i powder coated the muffler can red to match the plastic ... it looks real good ...

Anyone have any input on what is the best full exhaust set up (header and muffler) for an 06' 400 EX? Looking to upgrade but there are many options with reviews that aren't very helpful. Also include info on what jet size i will be needing with the choosen exhaust. Looking at either a Pro Circuit or Yoshimura, but whatever anyone thinks, i'd appreciate the advice! Thanks!

i use a trinty stage 5 dragg pipe cost is $460. all polished if not that use a fmf fullcore stage 4.