Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

evlsnke

lt80 suzuki

I suspect the sprockets/chain are wore.

If that isnt it, check back. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wolds Alpacas
      I have a Yamaha YFM225 which sounds really noisy exhaust wise.  It had no baffle so I bought and installed that but it seemed to make no difference.  There are no leaks from the manifold or exhaust but the damm thing just sounds  so loud !
    • By kennyg833
      Looking for info on a transmission noise on my cat . Started yesterday when driving sounds like gravel grinding when driving . it fine at idle . checked to see if drive belt was coming apart it is fine . u joints are good as are wheel bearings . Has anyone had this issue before ????
    • By qcm413
      Hi,
      Thanks for a newbie on this site !
      i have grinding noise in my front differential. the front right wheel is turning and the left is try to turn but no movement and make sound like a gear broken. somebody have any idea ? not enough oil in diff ?
      thank
    • By dirtjunkie85
      I have a 2008 Teryx and it has been great the only complaint I have is the engine or transmission noise inside the cab, it is a loud wine and has been this way ever sense I bought it any suggestions or products that may help quite this noise down a little??
    • By bobski
      Had clutches apart when reringed engine. Now when I come t a stop there is a clanging noise coming from housing It also seems like something doesn't disengage when I come to a stop. It doesn't do it as much if I bring the rpm up a tad when I stop. I read from an old post to clean everything with brake clean. I'm going to try that first, but if anyone has any other Ideas like to hear them. Thanks Bob.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By fierogary
      ve a 1997 suzuki lt80 and when i try to turn it's as if the brakes are applied.  it does not turn freely....i dont what to do to correct this...please help with suggestions...thank you
    • By ronald webb
      So where to start my son's LT80 stop running a couple months ago. Naturally I assumed I had a carburetor issues or the peacock valve. After replacing those two items and ensuring I had a spark I started doing my homework thus finding this page. After all the post I have read the next natural thing would be compression I did a compression test today and it was only 60 after spraying WD-40 in it so off comes the cylinder head and The Jug to my surprise the cylinder walls and all the gaskets are pristine so I am totally stumped no idea why I would not have compression when everything looks brand new even the Rings look great any help would be appreciated thanks in advance
    • By Gary Kozdra
      I rebuilt the top end, rebuilt the carb, and replaced the reed. Starts, runs and idles but has no power.  Cant barely move itself with no one on it. Air filter ok. Sounds like its bogged down with throttle open. Compression test showed 140 psi. Plug looks good. Gaskets look good. Im lost. Any suggestions??????
    • By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks