Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gadget44

predator 90 carb

got it running new cdi coil and stator will idle good but when u give it throttle it will take off but then will bog down but if you put it on jack stand in the rear it will rev up good with the tires spinning only bogs under load have removed carb and cleaned did find that the pilot jet was clogged and cleaned it main jet is clear and open any ideas

compassion is almost 120psi clutches seem fine it will go if you are the throttle till bout 1/2 throttle but if you try to give it any more it will bog down but you let off for a sec then go again to me its like it don't have enough fuel in the bowl to supply wot it has a plastic float in it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By stymy68
      I have an unknown year Timberwolf. I have had to replace/repair some back yard wiring issues. With the wiring fixed, I compared to my other Timberwolf quads, I have found a problem. Starter is always running. I can only get it to stop by removing the positive lead from the battery.
    • By GERONAMO308
      Hi all am wondering if anyone has wrecked a 1992 quad runner, an has rear plastics available for it?.
      Am hoping for red, although will take any colour if is in Perth Western Australia.
      Any advice is greatly appreciated
    • By Ray Roberts
      Hey everyone im new here, i have a problem with my 2001 suzuki quadrunner 500. When i start the bike up it sounds fine but a few seconds later the idle speed just keeps rising to where you cant put it in gear, and if im lucky it will climb down to where i can put it in gear but when i press the gas it immediately want to die. Please help me!
    • By 4tracker
      Advice/recommendation on a set of lite rear UTV tires 26x11-12 needed for mainly very soft deep sand 65%, 15% gravel rd., 10% hard pack,  5% paved roads. 5% mud. All the reviews mention mainly mud lites, and very little sand lite tire brands! Looking for a tire that's lite but will dig well, reducing motor clutch overworking while slipping/spinning in lite sand. Appreciate any advice, Thanks, Steve
    • By RDALE352
      My Rancher cranks right up and runs great for a while and then it will suddenly sputter out and die. It usually cranks right back up and again runs great for a while and then same thing. Yesterday it got to where it acted like it wasn't going to crank back up a few time but eventually did. Any suggestions??
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By bradley nelson
      What is the best and easiest way to tune your carburetor? Any tips or tricks?
    • By LTZ-Zach
      So i was riding the other day and my quad randomly shut off. It started back up and ran completely fine for a little while and then it started idling terribly.
      I cleaned the carb and changed all the jets and everything except the float due to the rebuild kit not coming with one and it actually runs worse then it did before.
      It will run and idle decent now but when I give it gas it dies.
      Does anybody know what could be wrong?
      I also changed the spark plug and air filter along with the oil and oil filter.

• By davefrombc
      Excellent  video on how the  CV  carbs  used on some Suzuki and other quads work
    • By Jacob Blocker
      When i got my 300ex the carb was kinda wreaked, it had some sand in it that i got out, but the choke lever is melted off and the throttle sticks, what would be a good replacement, so far I have replaced the cdi with a non rev limted one and i am currently re building the engine with OEM parts/ Also i would rather not spend over $100 on the carb, but im fine with it being used if it works fine.