Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

CK1999_400ex

OXidizedblack's town burns to the ground

Hey is any one on here any more ? I was wondering if any one has heard from Oxidized black ? He town is on fire in Canada .. And reports say most of the town is or will burn from the wild fire. Any responce from the regulars on here would be great.. Try to contact him if any one knows him please .. Thank you.

I just got back on here to see if anyone else started using the site again and saw your post. I still am in contact with Ox. He had moved out of that area and is OK. He was bummed about it though, he had a lot of memories there. This site really took a dive didn't it. Lots of members in numbers, but they post one question and you never hear from them again. Hope you are doing well. Take care.

I just got back on here to see if anyone else started using the site again and saw your post. I still am in contact with Ox. He had moved out of that area and is OK. He was bummed about it though, he had a lot of memories there. This site really took a dive didn't it. Lots of members in numbers, but they post one question and you never hear from them again. Hope you are doing well. Take care.

Good that hes OK !! Is he still riding !!

Good that hes OK !! Is he still riding !!

That I am unsure of..

I haven't seen him on here in a while. Hope all is well with him!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      A dark SUV pulled off with my diamond trailer & can am Maverick 1000.
      I have video footage but can’t make out the full plate number . Please help me find my property. Thanks !
      The post Stolen Can AM Maverick 1000 by black SUV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Todd Trask
      Hello All, Finally got around to messing with quad. I found bad grounds & faulty coil. Ordered new today. Stole coil from other quad and made spark......woohooo....👍🏻. Well I temp installed new coil and made spark. Figured I would pour little gas in carb to see if it fires. No fire ..tried a little starting fluid just to see if it would fire. No fire.. well if I have spark, add clean fuel but No fire or booms from quad what’s so ever. Any suggestions..
    • By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By Ajmboy
      Was looking online and found this video I thought was interesting. The guy in the video is using a 60/40 paint thinner to boiled linseed oil mix to restore the plastic on his Kodiak. The youtube comments have mixed reviews.

Has anyone used a product that works?

• By mothrottle
      2017 sportsman 450 HO turns over but won't fire. My "check engine" light is on. What sort of problems cause that light to go on?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By NationalMotorsports
      We made Trail Town as a side product of our mapping products. The concept is simple.. list the businesses that are actually on the trail to help riders figure out where they can rest, eat and play while out on the trails. This program launched a few weeks ago with great results so far. We want to know what you think though...
      Along with the listings, maps and videos we also allow riders to send in their own reviews of the places we post. The businesses listed can also claim their listing and update pictures and info. SO far we started with ATV since we also run www.watva.org and it goes hand in hand. A portion of the Trail Town listing actually goes to make the business part of WATVA too, helping fuel more riding area creation and a stronger information network. It also sparked a new web show called Riding Adventures Today which includes all the trail town videos for a place we visit but also trail info, product reviews and other neat things you'll want to check out when at a location.
      Below are a few clips to give you an idea of what it is about
      Pineland Camping Park | ATV UTV Trail Town Listing
      [video=youtube;8xZUCNndZdo]
      Again, Trail Town is being made to help riders plan trips and mark locations to visit along the way. We are still working on the site and adding new locations every day.
      See more at -
      Trail Town Facebook
      Riding Adventures Today Facebook
    • By LTZRider14
      Hello all... My real name is Hank. I love to ride. Mostly like to climb hills and mud ride. I ride with my friend ever day. Because there is nothing to do. I am here because I wanted to join a website where everyone wants to talk about atv and having fun.
      Thanks,LTZRider14
    • By cheriah
      Just a little word of thanks for everything you do and offer, the posting of manuals, helpful suggestions, positive attitude and just being a great moderator and fellow QC-er!!! Thanks again!!!:wink:
      Ok Mario, don't cry.....LMAO!!!
    • By Ichoptop
      and thought I would stop in and say hi. Been back and forth between Atlanta and San Jose lately for work. I came home last week and decided to take the quads out on the girlfriends birthday. Unfotunatly, she lost it and rolled her Warrior end over end a few times. Quad is pretty thrashed but I pulled it straight with the porta power and will be welding some gussets in to keep it straight. As for her...2 compound fractures to fingers on her right hand, several broken toes and the rear fender mount came through the plastic and caught her in the thigh giving a deep puncture wound. Plus road rash in several spots.We spent her birthday evening in the local ER. So I am staying in town this week to take care of her and get some stuff done around the house.
      enjoy

• By PolarisRich
      Hey guys.
      I just joined the site and I thought that I mite as well say hi to everyone.
      I was a diehard snowmobile guy untill the last few years when we've got jack for snowfall, so now it's time to try this whole ATV thing.
      I have a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. I've had it now for a few months and I really like the bike but i'm starting to think it's time to upgrade tires and lift it!
      So you may see some threads in the future on these topics.
      Thanks guys and the first rounds on me. :cheers2c: