Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Paladin

Hi from idaho

Newbie here from S.Western Idaho. I ride an '07 Grizz 700. Great website!

Welcome aboard Paladin!:biggrin: Glad to hear you think so highly of the QuadCrazy website! A lot of great people here. Enjoy, I sure do!

Welcome..I see you've been posting! How is that Grizzly 700? Did you get it with Power Steering?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      So many things can go wrong, while out riding, even when with others, when getting away from the group! Try to always ride with at least one other person! If your over 50 and ride alone let me know, I'll try to go with you. I know the trails pretty good, up north, around St Helen, Mi. or I'll try to try areas of the state your more accustom to. I know its too cold now, but spring will be here before you can blink an eye lol
      I can ride with the slowest dude in the pack, to WOT! Get in touch before season starts for more inf. Thanks, Steve

• By RogueMX
      New to the site and I'm looking for some places to (LEGALLY) ride. I know a few places not too far from me but getting caught and over 1k in fines and criminal trespassing charges isn't on the top of my list. 
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By Petr Hauschild
      here is a quick video of my last autumn ride, i hope you enjoy it

• By Scubasonic
      I live in Vancouver Washington but don't have many riding options so I head to Bend Oregon there is a ATV park called East Fort Rock that offers 315 Miles of trails.  I have flexibility to ride during the week (which I prefer) rather then weekends if anyone wants to ride let me know I can be reached at [email protected] it is about a 3hr drive but I don't mind making it as long as the Government Camp pass is not snowing or iced in.
    • By IDaman
      I live in the Boise Mountains in Ola, ID. I have a 2000 Suzuki 300 King Quad I'm fixing up. It's a great little hunting rig, and I've toted a fair amount of venison home with it.

• Similar Tagged Content

By Guest
      Northern Idaho ATV Riding
      Selkirk mountain range. Riding above Spirit Lake, ID.
      Very scenic, not technical at all; graded logging roads, very easy riding. Very TomD friendly
      Bunch of roads still snowed out, so we didn't hit everything, but we did ok.
      Here are a few topo maps:
      Day 1 - 15.6 miles before getting spanked by a snow/sleet storm:

Day 2 - 22.4 Miles (and getting STUCK!)
      -- Where you see the label QUADS is where we left the bikes and humped it out back down to Brickel Creek LOL!!!! --

-Tom D
    • By verve
      Does anybody know of some great experienced rider trails in SW Idaho? I ride all the places everbody knows about, but I am looking for a new awesome trail to ride.