Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

crazynordlander

CFORCE 500 HO EPS low speed drivability issue

Hi All,

I live in Minnesota and bought a 2016 CFORCE 500 HO. I am in hope to see if there is anyone in the US that is experiencing this sudden drop off in RPM below 4000 RPM. I have uploaded some videos of my issue on YouTube. I will list three of the four I posted. The fourth can be found on my channel but it is a comparison between my Polaris 570 and my CFORCE 500.

I quit on my first dealer because we just did not mix well together. I brought it to another CFMOTO dealer that just became a CFMOTO dealer in January 2016. They are in a large ranch and agriculture area in a neighboring state that is pretty close to where I live. They have close to every brand available. They are a much larger dealer than the first one I bought the unit from.

I brought the unit three weeks ago to them and they have worked on it a good solid week and have given up on it. I have read reports from owners in Canada that the dealers there were aware of the issue and have had success in fixing the herky jerky drivability issue.

I am picking it up tomorrow and bringing it back home. It has been to the trails of the Black Hills this year and was new in late April. 300 miles on it. It has never changed. Very hard to ride on the trails or when I herd livestock.

Here are the links to my videos.

I can't accept that this is normal operation. Does anyone from CFMOTO China scan these posts?

I need help that CFMOTO USA has not provided.

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by crazynordlander

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Andrew Paul
      Hi to all im new to here so here gos quadzilla xlc 300cc  and in 3 gear i get no drive and a lot of nasty nises can ony one help thanks andy.ps also what other engine gos in with no mods to do as im not that good thanks
    • By Michael P
      Hi i have bayou 400 when i turn it over i get one little spark and that's it? New cdi ,switch, and a used regulator/retifier,new battery any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    • By Jim Horst
      I have a 2016 sportsman 570 eps And have a vibration around 25mph, goes away around 30, then comes back around 45 to WOT. I've heard of the motor mounts being bad but have had it to the dealership and they say nothing appears to be worng. Anyone else have this issue and fixes please.
    • By Brandon Bollinger
      Doesnt seem to make the sound all the time. Mostly does it under load or going up an incline. Its kind of like a clunk and or grinding noise, Kind of hard to decipher. Today while going up an incline it actually stopped and it sounds like something spinning and then it ingauged again and it would move. I checked the clutches and installed a new belt before it did that also. Rear drive shaft seems ok where U joint is too. Has all new rear CV shafts and bearings and al new bushings in rear arms. Also flushed out the rear Diff with no shavings. Any ideas or where to check. 
    • By JacobSlabach
      So my parents have not let me get my license yet and I need to get around to gets parts and stuff.  Answer: Yamaha CW50 scooter.  This is a 2-cycle self-mixing scooter that so far, I am really surprised with the power output and speed.  It reaches about 45mph since the speedo has been disconnected and has plenty of power for two riders.  Its stupid looking, but with some work and a title and plate, it'll take me around town..  My issue is this:  No key.  I bought it for $150 from a friend and he bought it from someone for $100 who wired in a switch in place of the ignition.  That guy got it form his neighbor who's renter left it behind.  The scooter will run with this switch on or off (kill switch on handlebar kills engine)  To get it tiled and a plate so its road worthy, I need to get the ignition working either by a replacement key or a new ignition.  All wires are cut to the ignition and the switch turned on the power to the signal light switch.  Also, the 2-cycle oil was leaking out the carb, through the air filter and onto the scooter.  also, it runs great, but its making blue smoke with throttle and the muffler is wet with oil.

(I have new signal lights for it btw)  So the issues I have with it summed up:
      No key (need new ignition) smokes burnt out headlight-  can I replace them with LEDs?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alois Specht
      Hi there , have a KAZUMA 500 JAGUAR the rear diff is permanently locked , how can I get it out of lock just about tried everything I think, ?? .  Thank you your help is appreciated.

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that the primary cvt clutch is rusted on any ideas on how to get it off i want to try to reuse it if possible.
    • By Paul Maple
      I have a 1999 Sportsman  500, it was running fine, than started to lose power in the winter, I adjusted the idle screw and away I went, than a few weeks ago it died, I have found that i am flooding the engine, compression was at 70PSI and due to the compression release mech. i assume i am good as it compared to the same PSI on a 2000 sportsman 500 i have. i cannot start the atv unless i go full throttle and it starts an runs for about 30 sec than dies, again it is flooded. i ordered a new carb off ebay as i could get one for around $40. put that in same issue, i have checked the timing, (good), valves out of adjustment i adjusted to .006 still same issue, i have found the exhaust lobe and rocker arm to have some wear, i have ordered new ones, but am looking for any other input in this area as well. would the exhaust cam and rocker arm cause the engine to flood? i have used a bore scope and the piston liner has good cross hatching still? any input would be great.
    • By colin james
      View File 1996-2000 Polaris Sportsman 335/500 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual 
      Submitter colin james Submitted 10/19/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By colin james
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual