Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Yuriks

Quad videos! From Spain.

Forgive my English, I'm from Spain. I share with you my videos with these magnificent creatures. I have a Grizzly 700 and 350. At first to the videos to share with friends. But I decided to open a YouTube channel! Do not you have curious how we ride in Spain? Hahaha. I hope you like the video and enjoy it.

I share my last three videos, but we have more on the channel.  Best regards of a Spanish rider. 

Full throttle - Grizzly 700

Adrenaline on Grizzly 700 - Grizzly 660

Quad Riders | Brutal day - Grizzly 700 - Grizzly 660

• Like 1

Bad ass videos !! I feel sorry for the guy holding the selfie stick on the back !! Are u allowed to ride on the streets in Spain ??

I agree these are pretty bad ass! What I like is that you guys are taking a sport utility quad to the extreme. Going into and through the water at those speeds is insane, looks like fun!

quadnut20 Hello! I assume you mean use the stick circulating. The truth is that I do not know. But it is very difficult for the police you see the countryside. My friend enjoys!

Ajmboy. It's fun, so enjoy the quads. Always the limit! I love to stain mud.

Best regards

¡¡Zostard News!!

Very good, how much time. New video with the Grizzly 700, and a friend with Raptor350. I hope you like it! Forgive my English, I'm Spanish.

The channel is not just quads. If you like to run by mountain, I have a video uploading an extinct volcano. In Spain, Lanzarote. Leave link, in case you want to see it.

I take this opportunity to recommend an old video. With friends on quads!

Best regards, in two weeks new video. If you like them, do not forget to subscribe. Hehehe. ;)

• Like 1

New Zostard video!! River fail with Raptor350 and Grizzly700. Madness on the river. Hehehe.

Best regards

• Like 1