Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Quadking99

Ground on 1999 Suzuki Quad King 300

Where is the ground wire terminated on a 1999 Suzuki Quad King 300?  I have the cowl off and battery cover.  The main 20A fuse keeps blowing.  I want to make sure the ground wire is secured.  I can't find it past the cowl.  Can anyone help with direction or a picture?  Do i have to remove the front rack and plastics?

All  I  can suggest  is to trace the   ground wire  back, as well  as the   positive wire between  the fuse and alternator (stator) the  short  could be  on either side of the circuit,  but  most likely  on the  positive side. If  a  fuse is blowing  power is flowing from  battery  on  positive  side..  Negative side is normally connected directly   to  ground

I looked to see if I had a manual, but don't. Maybe @oxidized_black has one or a wiring diagram, you may want to reach out to him. Sometimes he posts them and has a library of info.