Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Sun and Snow

Why Thank You Quadnut Guy !! Glad you enjoyed the video !! ............ NO !! I haven't gotten a job yet ... well, not one I make any money at anyways !!    :huh:

And Thanks for check'in out the video too !!  :yes:

5 hours ago, wjb228 said:

Very Nice.

Like the data on the side of the video. What did you use for a cam ?

Thanks Wjb Guy ... glad you enjoyed the video. For this video I used a Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 camera. The data on the side of the video is called "G-Metrix's" and the camera stitches the video & the data together in the VIRB Edit software. I then produce the video with PowerDirector 15.

And Thanks for watch'in the video too !!   :yes:

I have to agree, another great video. What are those tracks at 1:54? Deer? I also never seen so many birch trees!

In what state is that and is that state land or private land? Looks like a lot of machine tracks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quadmaniac said:

I have to agree, another great video. What are those tracks at 1:54? Deer? I also never seen so many birch trees!

In what state is that and is that state land or private land? Looks like a lot of machine tracks.

Why Thank You Quadmaniac Guy ... glad you enjoyed the video !!

Nope, no deer up that high, the snow is way to deep. I didn't really look at those tracks, but they are probably weasel, maybe coyote .... but probably weasel.

Yup, lots of birch trees up there for sure.

Thanks for stopp'in in to check out the video too !!   :yes:

1 hour ago, quadmaniac said:

.........  In what state is that and is that state land or private land? Looks like a lot of machine tracks.

I forgot to answer this part of your post ....

This is in the Northern portion of Utah. The land is both private & public. Winter is the only time we can cross into private lands & be OK. Yup, lots of sledders in this area as well as in the entire state. In this area where I was riding, they are kind of funneled into a few areas part of the time, so yup, it looks like a highway at times & it's kind of difficult to find untracked snow. But it's all good. Everyone who loves snow wants to play in it .........