Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just curious how many people bbq in the winter ,and what do you prefer ..propane,natural gas or charcoal? 

We bbq year round ,even -30c lol. I prefer charcoal but we use propane for now 

I will try to have a cookout on the first major snow of the year.  It's charcoal all the way for me. Hamburgers and hot dogs cooking on the grill and sledding is a great combination.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• looking for a place to call home this winter

My wife & I are getting tired of 0 degree high for the day and 10' of snow for the 5 month long winter season. and are looking for a warmer place to spend the winter.  We would need a place with lots of ATV trails and places to put our kayaks in and do some fishing. Shopping malls, etc are NOT even a consideration. as long as we have a gas station and food store, we're good. we also need to have some "elbow room" without being stuff in with neighbors on all sides.  to put this in perspective we live in Aroostook County, Maine which is about the size of Connecticut and Rhode Island combined, but with a total population of 70,000 or about 10 people per sq mile.  so we're used to going 30+ miles without seeing anyone except a moose or maybe a bear. another words, I want to replace the this picture   with these pics. we would either rent a place for the winter, or buy a travel trailer / toy hauler to live in. Dave  

By DaveInME, in South ATV & Off Road Forum

• 2 replies
    • Winter returns

Winter time I don't do much riding as my recreation of choice is skiing. The past few weeks have been tough with warm and rain and it looked like it was going to end prematurely. Thankfully a nice storm came in and brought winter back. I do use the spare machine for plowing so it does get me some seat time. Quad does well plowing the snow.   Mike  

By mikeexplorer, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 11 replies
    • Something New For Winter Riding !!!

I just picked up my Backcountry Tracks. Here's a video with a little comparison of the Backcountry Tracks to my Tatou 4S tracks. I've had the Tatou's for 9 yrs & they have been excellent tracks. I hope the New Backcountry Tracks give me as much enjoyment.

Before anyone wants to tell I should of bought a sled, understand, I didn't want a sled. And I did not pay list price for the tracks. My dealer gave me one hell of a good deal.

I will say this, it's gonna suck to go back to tires in the spring ...

I'll be doing another video next week of the bracket installs & a few other things I've to prepare for running these Backcountry Tracks.

Now, I just have to wait for it to snow here. ...    

By Gunny, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 9 replies
    • YFZ Hot Laps: Chad Wienen Wins Round 2 of the 2017 ATV Motocross Championship on his Yamaha YFZ450R

ride Chad Wienen Wins Round 2 of the 2017 ATV Motocross Championship on his Yamaha YFZ450R. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies