tcarter

TCARTER the new dude on the site

whats up guys/gals and those undecided. i'm 25 a medically retired Marine. now working/living in Raleigh NC i currently ride a 2007 GSXR 750 that i'm trying to sell and get a QUAD. Today was my first time riding one and it was my neighbors utility honda it's a 300 something. I have it narrowed down to 3 quads now

1 Raptor 700

2 YZF 450

3 Quadracer 450

I will be doing mostly joy riding. open dirt areas, open wooded trails and a few drag races back yard style nothing sanctioned.

i really like the 450's but will i get smoked by the 700 raptor?

If i had to choose tonight i would go with the quadracer 450 is it a good machine i've heard that if i want to do a little trail riding with it i will need bigger tires is that true

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to the site, the raptor is a beast and if it's your first quad I would go with the 450.

Unless you feel confident, try to see if you can ride one first from a friend or dealer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By quadcrazy
      As we close the 2014 year and plan for 2015, we have decided to shut down a few sections here on QUADCRAZY. Effective immediately, we are closing our Blogs, Groups, Events, Polls, Photo Battle, Quiz, and Music sections. These are not widely used by our community and often attract spammers. Any questions and posting should be primarily made in our forum section as we move forward.
      In 2015 we will focus on making sure our forum continues to be the primary spot for our members to gather, ask questions, and share their ATV experiences. We are also exploring ways to update our community to newer and more up to date platforms as technology is changing, mobile connectivity is growing, and some of our sections are not as "mobile friendly" as we would like.
      It's been about 10 years now for QUADCRAZY, we're looking for another great 10 years to come. Please continue to support us by visiting www.quadcrazy.com and participating in our forums.
      Thank you and Happy Holidays from the QUADCRAZY family to yours!
    • By Artifice
      ATV Trails, Motorcycle Trails, Motocross Tracks, California
    • By ds650man
      just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to enjoying this great site
    • By hojnowsr
      This is one of the best web sites I've ever joined!!! Not only do folks respond with help they are all freindly and honest!!!
    • By PWDOFFROAD
      Hey all , new here. Great looking site ! Looking forward to participating on here.
      Thanks, DD. / PWD OFF ROAD.