Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2017 Arctic Cat 500 Battery Issue P0562

Darren Phelps

Hi Everyone, 

First time poster.

I have a 2017 Arctic cat that Flashes a P0562 error code. I charged the battery thinking it was caused by running the Winch too much while plowing and being stored outside. 

However after the battery was charged it seem to run fine for about 45 minutes and started flashing it again. 

I tested the voltage on the battery while running and a good ATV read 18ish Volts while the bad one is reading 15V

It slowly keeps dropping while running. Once it starts flashing P0562 it will no longer start on its own. It will only keep clicking when you press the start button. 

I'm thinking this is a stator problem?

• Ajmboy changed the title to 2017 Arctic Cat 500 Battery Issue P0562
Dream Car Giveaway
12 hours ago, Darren Phelps said:

I forgot to mention I've swapped batteries and the problem continues. Any idea how to check the voltage from the stator? 

I've never had to do it actually but I would imagine you need to find the plug or the wires going to it. There are a few videos on youtube. Start with looking to see what it may look like from a parts diagram and follow the wire up:

image.png.e1e93bf3d694ced354e5a59fe34d074e.png

• Like 1