Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

pkbunker

02 Prairie 650 Repair Manual

Hey Everyone, new to the site. Hoping someone can send me or direct me to a repair manual for 2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650. Any help would be appreciated.

Got to get in 10 posts to download... understandable but an odd requirment

7 hours ago, Quad Bug said:

Got to get in 10 posts to download... understandable but an odd requirment

It’s a good requirement because it forces new members to take part in the community to try it out and not just register to download a free manual. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Glen Hoerschgen
      Hey guys i have a 2002 yamaha wolverine that needs a new wire harness.  Does anyone have a clue where i can get one new or used. ive looked all over and cant find much on a 2002 model.  Any help will be greatly appreciated . thanks so much

• By Brock Kincaid
      Ok so just picked up an 02 ds 650 and the guy said he couldn't get it to start. He had a shop put new shims in it and I had them checked and they were ok now things I've done is new plugs even though guy had just put new plugs in it.. got new carb 42mm just like the one that was on it.. bought new intake manifold because the one that was on it someone got way to tweaked out and ported the shit out of it excuse my language but yeah so installed new intake manifold and it just won't start like its not getting enough fuel.  Timing seems to be right it does fire every now and again but just barely.. did a compression test today and it was at 90psi.. i know thats low but don't know where I'm losing compression.. valves we at .06 and .07 when checked im lost ive tried everything I know and can't figure it out
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 Service Manual
      1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 Service and Repair Manual
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 09/13/2020 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By Chris Cowell
      What’s up fellas new to the site where should I post my question. I’m having issues with my 2012 yfz450r quad having ZERO power. Screen won’t even come on 
    • By Brent Wright
      I've cleaned the carb.still didnt fix.any suggestions?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By God of Thunder
      Does anyone have a lead on a Rear Diff for a Prairie 300? My case cracked!
    • By oxidized_black
      1997-2002 Kawasaki Prairie 400 Service Manual
      View File 1997-2002 Kawasaki Prairie 400 Service Manual
      Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Kawasaki ATV  
    • By Chopermech
      Check this out:
      I have been working on these and trying to get the word out on the forums.
      I am now at the point to be able to start doing struts for others. If you haven't kept up with my progress, I have developed adding external reservoirs. It would be an approximate $(contact me for current pricing as some things have gotten cheaper and some have not) cost for both struts which includes adding bungs and all parts, including a lower magnetic drain plug. It would be a complete assembly ready to install with minor tweaking once on the atv (such as line routing) but nothing significant 

Send me an email if you have particular things you want done or suggestions based on problems you are encountering with the oem set up. I can help you decide which route to go.

Here in the following pic of my manual, is a list of OEM part number struts I have developed this program for. Basically, it will encompass all SRA's with a front strut like the one in the picture, even the ones with a slightly diferrent lower spring perch.

If you are interested in an affordable and better front suspension on your utility SRA, please email me at: [email protected] to ensure I get your correspondence, since my inbox on the forum periodically fills up.
      http://www.kawieriders.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1314451#post1314451
    • By Jim Waters
      hi everyone. recently iam get a good vibration that comes and goes while iam riding my praire 4x4. iam afraid something is going to detonate. vibration is felt in the steering and then you will here a noise and this comes and goes. its very noticeable when iam on a blacktop surface. iam worried. i cant get any slop in the drive joints i can grab onto. so any input would be appreciated. i have a manual downloaded and i,ve went through it pretty good. my thought is its from the output shaft to the front drive. let me know if anyone has experianced this.
    • By Sonders
      It appears that the Service Manual thread at top of forum is dead as all the links no longer work.  I'm actually looking for service manual for a 2000 KVF300 Prairie that I just picked up.  Does anybody have link to one that they can share, or know where I can find one?  Thanks in advance for any help.