Quantcast

Who thinks T.V. really stinks anymore?

I need to move where the channels are better. Or move to south eastern Kentucky , so I can leave straight from a driveway to go ATVING!

How is the quaddin' out in Indy?

I have a friend that lives in Fishers....

Did a photo shoot in Medaryville 2.5 years ago....

-TD

How is the quaddin' out in Indy?

I have a friend that lives in Fishers....

Did a photo shoot in Medaryville 2.5 years ago....

-TD

Really depends on who you know in northern Indiana and what they have to offer. Mostly wooded , open fields, wet lands. Most of the good riding is in central and southern Indiana. Kentucky still rules!

yeah we can vent, oh how much better is that, I always feel better. I agree that the reality shows are dumb. I would really like to see more things to do with the ATV's myself. The speed channel is alright sometimes. We need something good to watch during the day seeing how I work evening.

yeah we can vent, oh how much better is that, I always feel better. I agree that the reality shows are dumb. I would really like to see more things to do with the ATV's myself. The speed channel is alright sometimes. We need something good to watch during the day seeing how I work evening.

Daytime TV?

Uh....ATV soap operas?

"As The Quad Turns"

"Days of Our Sway Bar"

"Kawi Hospital"

"All My ITPs"

I can keep going ya know.....

Tom D

Wheel of Four-Tires

Jeopardy (Mud Snortin, Rippin', Hill Climbin' Edition)

Who Wants To Be A Hole Shot Rider?

Squeal or No Squeal?

The Weakest Linkage

Let's Make a Mud Bog

And I even stopped caffeine.....

Where are my meds?????

Tom D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
    • By ScottV
      Hi all!
      Looking for some advice. I just bought a kawasaki mule fxr 1000. Super nice machine but as I said in the tag...total newbie. A buddy told me I need to be running tires low pressure out in the woods where I drive it. Is that so? He also said if I'm driving below a certain speed I should be in low gear range instead of 2 wheel high. Thoughts on that? Thanks everybody! I can't wait to dive into this site's content!