Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

Who thinks T.V. really stinks anymore?

Other than all types of racing on tv, I think 80% of todays shows are total crap. Writers on strike. what a joke. Fire them, because there work really sucks.Bring back Coach, Home Improvement, Hardcastle & McCormack , Thursday Night Thunder, and etc.

Put some ATV shows on regular TV, to keep people like me from getting bored! For crying out loud!!! Speed channel could show more for us ATVers!Sorry, Had to vent again! I mean Spike claims to be for guys. Where are all the @#$%&*[email protected]#$%$%@! Atv shows.

I get a show called Fisher's ATV World. It comes on every night!
Use to when I had the dish.Got cable now.

I love to watch cops. Everytime after someone runs they always say. I didn't do nothing! I like the History Channel too.

Cops is an awesome show, It makes me laugh so hard. Pretty sure it is not meant to be funny though.. hm... T.V. Does suck now, all that seems to be on is reality shows. Which are full of drama kings and queens.

I watch the Fox news channel all the time. Also American Idol, documentaries, and movies. I hate most of the new reality shows.

I agree more ATV shows and why can't they put Fisher's ATV World on Cable. It used to be on there. It is nice they have finally started covering racing but we need a good all around show.

I have Comcast cable. They play it on my channel 5 everynight at 7. Alot of reruns but I still watch them all!

I have Comcast too but I don't have Fisher's. What is your chanel 5 mine is a local channel.

Heck I would settle for the Brady Bunch on atvs show. Even Sponge Bob Square Pants atv show.Even the presidentel race on atvs.

Fisher's ATV World is on cable....Optimum/Cablevision.

The Outdoor Channel...Channel 407 in my area (Hudson Valley/Orange County, NY)

Fisher's is coming out with another show too...Fisher's Outdoor Adventures.

You can also buy all their shows on DVD.

Fisher's ATV World - Welcome

Fuel TV (Channel 403) has some MX/FMX stuff...

I like Insane Cinema: The Great Ride Open

Bunch of pro FMX'ers going balls-out on natural terrain

out west....sick sh*t....

Tom D

Or even this I used to watch when I was a Kid....LMAO!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNb1pgQlQo]YouTube - Bigfoot and Wildboy TV intro (1977)[/ame]

Or even this I used to watch when I was a Kid....LMAO!!!!

Holy Crap....now you're dating yourself....

I'd date myself...if I had bigger boobies...

Ok....who remembers this?

You Guess Now!

Tom D

I remember watching Land of the lost, but that other show I have no clue! I grew up on G.I. Joe and He-Man. I was a young buck in the 80's.

I watched an episode of the old transformers cartoon with my buddy the other day. Wow, what a difference.

I watched an episode of the old transformers cartoon with my buddy the other day. Wow, what a difference.

My old roomie turned me on to Transformers...he had a CLOSET full of the action figures.....

And, he turned me on to Thundercats.....

I was so hoping Cheetara would do a centerfold one day....

*sigh*

Tom "I'm way to friggen' old for this' D

I remember all those shows. How about the Bionic man and the Bionic woman . Also the bionic German shepard.