Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Rca Media Box

Hello from Nova Scotia

hi, i have acquired a 1990 bigbear 350 and I'm fixing it up and going to ride it. The engine is strong but the rest needed some love. I'm on a shoe string budget so it is taking some time. But almost there. Read some posts here and i like what this forum has to offer. And hope i can add to the community.

Good luck with the big bear, I just bought a 97 big bear 350, I really like mine so far. Seem to be great machines.

Howdy from a New Brunswick neighbor! I understand the shoestring budget. Good luck on the TLC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 4tracker
      So many things can go wrong, while out riding, even when with others, when getting away from the group! Try to always ride with at least one other person! If your over 50 and ride alone let me know, I'll try to go with you. I know the trails pretty good, up north, around St Helen, Mi. or I'll try to try areas of the state your more accustom to. I know its too cold now, but spring will be here before you can blink an eye lol
      I can ride with the slowest dude in the pack, to WOT! Get in touch before season starts for more inf. Thanks, Steve

• By tom reed
      May be some of you guys can help me, I've got a 1990 honda four trax 2 wheel drive, the top end has been completely rebuilt. When I bought it barely ran, so I had everything redone BUT, it shifts good until the motor gets up to running temp and it starts getting hard to shift and the longer you run it the worse it gets, it will get so bad that it is almost impossible to get it into reverse. Does anyone know what wrong?
    • By 4tracker
      Don't ride alone, not safe, get with me and i'll ride/camp with you, preferably over 50 to have more in common. Been riding/camping up north Michigan, since 86 with kids and friends, and presently my best trail buddies, live in Ohio, and Indiana, and they also love our northern trails/campgrounds/towns/diners, pubs, lakes, fresh air! AND SAND....hundreds of miles of this clean golden, Michigan gift!
      Season is on us once again, get with me soon , and lets ride! 
      Thanks, Steve

• By Brantley40
      Anyone out there spice up their 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 with cam, shaved head, deck the jug, valves?
      As you probably have already seen, I have a top end to get built back up and might as well add a little kick to it. Here's a pic of a golf cart I built up recently and modified the engine a little while I had it apart.
      Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

• By DiamondW
      Any good spots in Oklahoma for trail riding.