Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

moosejaa

New ATV owner from WNY

Just bought my first ATV and came across this site/forum.

Small issue though. I'm registered through Tapatalk but it doesn't recognize my email on the actual site. Recognizes my username though.

Can't reset my password and can't register. Contacted the admins but no response yet.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group, great group of very knowledgeable guys here 

Airborne 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By joseph
      my atv will start right up will idle fine soon as i try to throttle up engine dies,i have changed gas,new fuel pump and lines great compression 188 lbs.new coil new spark plug adjusted valves dont know what to do also rebuilt carb,any help wanted
    • By Ajmboy
      Have you ever bought from Rocky Mountain ATV? If so, what did you buy and how was the service, shipping, price, etc. Just looking for some feedback. They seem to still be one of the leaders out there in atv parts and accessories, although I don't usually recommend them because I don't use them personally. 
    • By Todd Trask
      Well, I received stator, pick and new key switch asembly. I have great spark. Thanks to all whom responded.
      NOW it Starts up with hesitation. Idles good , give a little gas it boggs down, back fires & dies instantly. Will start up after it back fires
      DID I MESS WITH TIMING
    • By mikeexplorer
      Came across this site today that has a lot of Arctic Cat information. http://shop.arcticcat.eu/isoled-shop/media/uploads/service_support/?dir=

Mike

• By Ftackett
      I am new to this site. I found this site while researching solutions to my father-in-law’s atv. Impressed with the amount of knowledge being passed. Hope I can help others in the future.

thanks
    • By Jdeaton011989
      Hi all. I have a timberwolf 250 2nd that will not start.. I thought it was out of time bc the guy I got it from said it just quit on him. The tensioner had a nut welded to it and it was like2 teeth off. I installed new tensioner and chain and it still will not start. It has fire and it will not hit off brake cleaner. It has compression. Haven't put a gauge but I'm sure it will crank and run with what it has. I double checked my work and it's still in time. Spot on. Both valves move. I'm about to put a feeler gauge on them and I'll cone back but other than that any ideas?