Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Santorin

New member from TX

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! :cute: I just purchased my bike 4 weeks ago. I grew up on the utility style quad, but really like sport quads best. That is why I bought my LT-Z400. I want looking at the Raptor 350, but decided against it since it is air cooled and I have been reading about how hot they can get in our TX summers. So, I went liquid cooled and bought the Suzuki. The SO picked up a Suzuki RM85. She's pretty small so it works out well for her.

Anyway...enough rambling from me. :laugh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

welcome :) here you will find more laughs then anything hopefully, I know I have!!!! Quadcrazy has become my new addiction....:jiggy::drool5c::bouncing_smiles::leright:...as well as these smily things.

welcome :) here you will find more laughs then anything hopefully, I know I have!!!! Quadcrazy has become my new addiction....:jiggy::drool5c::bouncing_smiles::leright:...as well as these smily things.

Glad to hear that Wheeler0801!

Welcome to QUADCRAZY Santorin!

lol...Too funny, wheeler. I like the smilies, too. :goofy: Thanks for the welcome to you and quadcrazy.:yes:

Welcome Santorin. Glad your here!!! Always glad to have another Suzuki rider.