Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Santorin

New member from TX

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! :cute: I just purchased my bike 4 weeks ago. I grew up on the utility style quad, but really like sport quads best. That is why I bought my LT-Z400. I want looking at the Raptor 350, but decided against it since it is air cooled and I have been reading about how hot they can get in our TX summers. So, I went liquid cooled and bought the Suzuki. The SO picked up a Suzuki RM85. She's pretty small so it works out well for her.

Anyway...enough rambling from me. :laugh:

welcome :) here you will find more laughs then anything hopefully, I know I have!!!! Quadcrazy has become my new addiction....:jiggy::drool5c::bouncing_smiles::leright:...as well as these smily things.

welcome :) here you will find more laughs then anything hopefully, I know I have!!!! Quadcrazy has become my new addiction....:jiggy::drool5c::bouncing_smiles::leright:...as well as these smily things.

Glad to hear that Wheeler0801!

Welcome to QUADCRAZY Santorin!

Welcome Santorin. Glad your here!!! Always glad to have another Suzuki rider.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• How did you get into Quads?

Heres my story. Kinda long. I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to quads. I had never ridden a quad in my life. Rode Dirt Bikes as a kid growing up. Back in Oct of '06 I found a Mustang on craigslist. Took it for a test drive one morning before work. Fast car. 351 Cleveland. I had planned on meeting the guy again after work. For some strange reason thats still to this day beyond me, I stopped in Hillsboro MotoSports on the way home from work. I had 6 Grand on me. There was a left over '05 sitting by the front door. It was on sale for $4999. It was $5499 OTD. I didnt even look at anything else. I knew nothing about quads accept I thought it really looked coool and I had the money in my pocket to buy it. I was sitting on it when the salesman walked up and asked... "Can I help you?" Without hestitation I pulled 60 Ben Franklins outta my front pocket and said "I want this Quad. Load it up in my truck." It was just about dark by the time I drove away from the shop. BTW, I didnt bother to ask my ol lady if I could buy it. LOL. Anyway, I took it by the house and showed her. She was kinda stunned but not mad. We drove over to a friend of mines house and unloaded it. I took it to the field across the street from his house. HOLY CHIT!!!!! I was surprised by the power. I had it for about 2 weeks and took it to Sand Lake. I was there a few hours and rolled it on a banked turn at the top of the bowl right before you get to the one-ways. When it rolled, I flew off and landed on my belly. The quad came bouncing and landed on my back. For a month I couldnt even walk. I was scared of it. I considered trading it for a 250EX. Went back to the shop. The salesman said..."Dude!!! You dont want a 250EX!!! Trust me. Just get used to it" I still wasnt convinced. I put it on craigslist for $4000. Calls were coming in. I had a guy that wanted to come look at it that evening. I decided to take it for one last ride at Browns Camp before I sold it. I was still afraid of it. After about 5 minutes I started feeling comfortable on it again. I decided right then, I loved my Honda 450 and would learn how to ride it instead of selling it. That was late Nov of '06. Work was slow for a Painter in Oregon. My new job everyday? Going to Browns Camp and ridding my Quad. I bought my Girl Friend an '02 Blaster. I rode my 450 for 4-6 hours almost every single day for 3 months. And yes, I know my way around Browns Camp pretty well. LOL. In March I bought her an '06 TRX250EX (Thank God I didnt trade my 450 for one of those) LOL Since then, I have become totally addicted to quads. I love them. Couldnt imagine not owning at least one quad. Luckily I have two. My "07 was $6500 OTD in July of '07. Bought it for my Girlfriend. Traded in her 250 EX. A month later we broke up. So, I wound up with two Honda 450's.  

By Mikey69, in General ATV Discussion

• 162 replies
    • 2012 king Quad EPS issue

I have a 2012 Suzuki king quad 750 with EPS I do believe the power steering is not working, I have a plow on it and have to pull very hard on the bars to move the front tires when not moving!! When Moving it is OK, have only been around a Polaris and sitting in the garage I could move the bars with my pinky finger only.  Not the case on my king quad. Fuse is Good,  EPS light comes on when started but shuts off after few seconds, I believe this is normal I have a black and a green wire coming out of bottom of the handlebars, under the headlight,  Not sure when theses are they are not hooked up to anything
      Would love any insight on where to check or what to do Next Matt

By MFD2012KQ, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • 10 Simple Add-Ons To Improve The Style And Functionality Of Your Polaris General 4

news Great upgrades for your family adventure rig The Polaris General 4 is an excellent family adventure rig, but it is made even better by these 10 simple add-ons for style and functionality. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 - Fan Replacement

The saga of the fan continues. The Pin attempt in the fan shaft failed.  I then moved on to trying to weld the fan hub to the fan shaft.  I took it for a run the weld broke.  Now it was truly F'ed.  To recap the dealer price, they want $400 + CND for a replacement fan assembly. I searched all sorts of after market places and no one carried one.  Ebay had some used ones but they were $120 USD + Conversion rate for something as old as what I have.  I went to Amazon and eventually settled on this.   amazon link   What I found... and was amazed... was that the fan mounted to the Suzuki fan assembly bracket.  I was prepared to manufacture my own mount conversions...  It also came with "Harpoon mounts" (nylon zip tie like things that go straight through the rad.   Anyways it mounted to the original bracket. It fit perfectly.  Cut the electrical plug off replaced it with the Suzuki... all good.  Let the quad heat up, thermo coupler kicked in the fan circuit, polarity was right... all was good....  Fan is under the circuit fuse rating.     so I finally have a solid fan solution.  $34 CND vs $400+ CND

By LMI, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1999 Suzuki King Quad lt-F300F Hard to start

Hello Just signed up, as I've had a recurring problem, and need some help. To start the bike I have to put the choke on all the way and 4 squeezes on the gas, Then as I push the start, I slow squeeze the throttle about half way for it to catch....If I miss it, then it will take 5 mins of slowly finding the sweetspot on the choke in unison with some throttle squeezes. Then I have to to hold the throttle to keep the bike going, using the choke will stall it out. after about 3 mins of holding the throttle, I then can let it go, and it idles fine, and runs fine. If it sits for a few hours it's only slightly hard to start, but a few days of sitting, and it's a lot more work. Had the bike serviced they couldn't figure it out. They swapped peticock, plug, new gas, all new lines, new throttle, and cable. Said the carb was fine, and clean. New air filter, said fuel pump was fine, no leaks around carb boots, new battery, new rectifier. Ran some sea foam through it....Runs Great.....Just such a pain to start... Thanks

By RichUncleSkeleton, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have added a map of the 100 most recent visitors with their locations powered by Google. You can view it under the "BROWSE" section of the site. You can also click on the tacs to view who it is.
      Navigate to the "BROWSE" section, then to "MEMBER MAP" .
      Or click HERE :smile:
    • By Forrester
      Hi I have a 300 king quad breaking down when throttled . Starts and idles awe sum only revs up when I turn lights on and eventually blew high beam and then only revved on low which eventually blew .. Now with no lites no revs just idle
    • By biggreen2010
      hope I'm in the right place, not real good with forums yet, but its great to be apart of this forum:laugh:
    • By commander777
      commander777
    • By alanminz
      Good to be here. Thanx