Quantcast

Mount Pleasant State Off-Road Vehicle Park - NJ

"Closed for the season" after 2013 and never re opened.  In 2014 they were looking for a private company to take it over but I don't believe anyone ever did

Opened 2013:

https://www.capemaycountyherald.com/lifestyle/sports_and_recreation/article_1144c48f-63ae-5bcd-84d8-b3919ec8e941.html

Looking for new operator 2014:

https://www.capemaycountyherald.com/news/government/article_5e58daa0-d845-51e5-84ce-4738a0a01280.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?
    • By RamzV
      We have multiple riders in our group, looking for more people to ride with. I am also a certified powersport tech so if anyone needs any work done look up Neptune powersports on fb
    • By Airborne
      The country has been changing fast, this past year the current happenings have given my wife and i a new perspective on things .
      we have discussed possibly moving out of our current state ,our state Government is a disaster, currently looking into Montana , weve been researching it and like many things about it ,the weather is what we like as well as the freedom .. Wondering if there are any members that are familiar with the state and would chime in on this ?
    • By Darcy Rattanaphosy
      Was just wondering if anyone knew what this was.

• By 06kfx440
      I haven’t seen my wife or kids in a month. Hell. I haven’t even seen my quads. Anybody have something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk