Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ineedabrew

84 Honda TRX 200 Gas tank trim needed!!

Hello all,

I have brought an 84 TRX 200 back to life and unfortunately whomever dug into it first removed the two trim pieces that go around the gas tank.  I was thinking someone on the site may have an old parts bike with these pieces lying around.....  If so, drop me a message and we can make a deal.  I just want to complete the bike!

Thanks,

Jason

shroud.jpg

shroud 2.jpg

What’s your budget? Reason I’m asking I’ve taken a look on eBay and there’s quiet a few ranging from $25 to about $50 bucks. 

I know I saw those.  That's gonna be the only option I suppose.  Just seems like a lot of money for a couple small trim pieces........... Thought I'd see what was available on the site.  Thanks!

Unfortunately plastics are not cheap. Even the small ones. Considering the prices I’ve seen  it’s not a bad price range. Some people run the prices up and then it’s seems to follow with everyone else who’s selling so that price could go up.   

Roger that.... I guess I'll just bite the bullet!  Thanks for all the quick responses.  Great site.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Howard
      Ran find shut down the quad next day would start and idle when you try to accelerate it would start popping through the carb got a rebuild kit soaked it in chem clean after break down for 12 hours on slow vibrate reassembled and adjusted per manual still the same thing any help would be really appreciated thanks and happy ridding  
    • By Jordan Ritzman
      What are some good online vendors for parts
    • By Jordan Ritzman
      What are some power mod for 2 stroke 
    • By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By gregorio
      I've got a Polaris and a Honda that I use regularly on my ranch so they see a lot of abuse.  Fortunately, there is still a Honda dealer nearby but the nearest Polaris dealer is over 1.5 hours away.  They charge way too much money ($1800 for battery, alternator, wire harness and fluids change) so I am starting to learn how to do my own repairs.  The Internet is a wonderful and scary place when it comes to shopping.  Where can I go for a fair deal? Is there a list of preferred vendors that advertise on the forum? 
      Thanks,
      Greg
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Connor Tuftin
      I have a 1988 300 Honda FourTrax, All wheel drive.
      My brother and I were fixing up this quad. We put a brand new battery and fuses in and it was running fine until we put the quad into reverse. As soon as it was put into reverse all of the electrical cut out and power wasn't making it to the head unit anymore and both of the brand new fuses popped. We figured there might have been a short from the starter or solenoids, but they are all working properly. At this point we don't know where to start looking for where the short could be. I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same issue or knows of similar issues that could cause these electrical shorts?
    • By Dhenness
      Can someone tell me if the wheel cylinders  for the 1986 Honda Fourtrax TRX200 match other years and models?  I can't find a 1986 wheel cylinder rebuild kit on the internet.  I see a TRX250 and wondered if it was a match.  Which models use the same caliper?
    • By Ajmboy
      Here's a great video that illustrates Honda's 2019 ATV lineup. You've got the TRX90X, TRX250X, FourTrax Recon, FourTrax Rancher, FourTrax Foreman, FourTrax Rincon, and Foreman Rubicon ATVs.

• By Keith Proudman
      My 2013 Honda 420 occasionally won't go into reverse. I don't think it is in the transmission as it does not make a click or noise. I think it is in the lockout. Someone told me when I ride near the ocean the salt can get on something. Any ideas?
    • By Jordan Alexander
      The title is for attention. I’m prepping my cylinder head off of an unknown year 400ex to install on my quad. And I’m examining it and there’s literally a Jewish start( Star of David) protruding from the metal on the camshaft side of the head. It’s not imprinted or etched/ engraved. It’s coming out of the metal. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON WHY ITS THERE??? I’ve attached a picture