Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV club, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

honda-man-ky

New from Kentucky

:yes: Welcome to Quad Crazy! Let me or any Moderator know if you need help with anything on this site. Thanks for joining!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

well thanx... the only problem im having is not with the site but finding mods for my 4wheeler i jus got a trx300 and i cant find any mods for it at all... but ya its a cool site and im glad i found it

Welcome, What year is your quad? What kind of mods do you want? Here is a link to an exhaust system I found.Big Gun Evo X Complete - Exhaust Online at MotoSport

Here is a link for a K&N filter.

K&n Air Filter - Intake Online at MotoSport

That is what I found in less than 5 minutes. They are out there. Try Motorcycle Parts, Gear and Accessories at MotoSport

Welcome aboad Honda-man-Ky. Go to my profile and you can check out my pictures from my Kentucky trip. Daniel Boone Trails in Hyden and some pictures from Knott County.

I don't know if you are mechanically inclined, but you can always buy like a FMF pipe. Some of there pipes do not have specific mounting brackets. They are a collar that you place around the canister where you need it. Then you can line up the mounting brackets on the quad with the ones on the collar. Then you would need to find a mid pipe to meet up with your header. Anything is possible.

hello everybody im new on here im from central KY any other ky people on here??

HEY there! Stoopidbot and I will be in KY in August! Goin to Harlan County to do some ridin! :yes:

welcome_to_the_nut_house.gif

we're like one big disfunctional family on here:wink:

and...I don't know too much about the quad you have, but I do know that with some quads, like my 400ex, you can use the same parts on a 2000, that you can use on a 2008...

with that in mind, I found on Rocky Mountain ATV/MC that they have parts for 1988 models and newer....maybe that helps? :confused::huh:

Hey Welcome!!! Glad you made it here. I am in TN I ride sometimes in KY. I also have family there.

well thanks everybody..

ya im pretty mechanically inclined but its on cars ive never really dont anything on four wheelers

just keep looking! you'll find something you can use. What part of Kentucky are you from? I'll be in Evarts in Aug. if you wanna meet up for a ride.