Quantcast

Crazy Race

Hi All,

Want to show you one automotive show that I filmed in my town called Crazy Race. This was two day race in Qualifications round, Semifinals and Final. In this 4 parts I am showing best moments from all rounds and entertainment of the show.

Crazy Race Part 2 contains a qualifying round where all riders race against each other, selected by lot and split by two. They are free to drive in any direction and to hit their opponent's car everywhere except at the driver's door. Anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified. Winner of each race continue in the semifinal round. In this part I will present the best moments of the qualifying round! 

Part 3 shows you the best moments from Day 2 - Semifinals and Final. Battles in the semifinals are among the winners of the first day races, but this time they are selected by lot and divided into 4 battles of 4-5 cars each. The rules in each battle are that they only have to drive in one direction and try to neutralize other opponents until there are only two players left. Then the battle between the two last drivers has the rule to drive in any direction until only one who has qualified for the final round is left. Again, anyone who intentionally hit the other car in the driver's door is disqualified.

For the final round there were only two cars left, because the other two players who got the right to be there had problems with their car and could not participate.

Part 4 containing entertainments between battles and winners rewarding.

This event will have second round in 05-06 October 2019 and also will be filmed :) For this new round I will filmed in many new angels and places. Will prepare a lot more videos and many new entertainments :). This 4 videos was my first try so many things to wish for better filming in the future one.

Hope you will like them and of course feel free to comment and to ask everything. Hope you will Subscribe to my channel and to be first to see my other content and of course new round of Crazy Race! Thanks!

• Like 1

Every one of the rider has his freedom to prepare car as good as he can and to paint it whatever he likes. The only one important thing is to be last stand on the field :). There were many different type of cars European and Russian. Legends like Volga ( yellow one ) and Moskvich 412 Model ( orange one ). Winner of the event was the purple BMW 5-th Series ride on the final against Orange Moskvich 412.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just as a little update - next two Thursdays will post two videos from a Retro Museum in my country with cars from Eastern Europe from 1960, 1970 and 1980 :).

Then on 10-th of October should be ready first video off second round of Crazy Race ( will be raced on October 5-th and 6-st ) for this year. For this second round will do videos from many places and different angels for better content :). Hope to like my channel and subscribe for support and you will be the first to see new uploaded videos every Thursday on schedule.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This week and next three weeks will post a little different content. This Crazy year finally gets us to Demolition Derby 2020 - " Crazy Race ". This derby is raced on controlled field with specially prepared cars! Enjoy!

• Part 2 - Crazy Race 2020 - Qualification Round - 15.Oct.2020
  • Part 3 - Crazy Race 2020 - Semifinals and Final Round - 22.Oct.2020
  • Part 4 - Crazy Race 2020 - Entertainment - 29.Oct.2020

Please subscribe for my channel and hit the bell, so you won’t miss any of my future videos. New video every Thursday on schedule! Enjoy and thanks for the support!

• 6 months later...

Demolition derby - Crazy Race May'2021 - Kostinbrod - Sofia, Bulgaria. Action battles between modified cars. Last one running winning the race.

Next week video will be battle filmed from 5 different cameras in collaboration with Let's Ride Production! Check them on all social media and follow - links bellow!

YouTube - https://youtube.com/channel/UCCy_k42s8jpY7G8BKtNvBUg

Instagram - https://instagram.com/letsrideproduction?utm_medium=copy_link

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/letsrideproduction/

Edited by Asen_77

Special collaboration video between Yamaha Raptor 700R & Let's Ride Production! Battle between Let's Ride car and two others cars in longest and strongest battle in the whole event! Five cameras setup - two GoPro's on the car ( roof and driver view ), two cameras on Gimbal and Drone video. Make sure to follow Let's Ride Production on all accounts:

YouTube - https://youtube.com/channel/UCCy_k42s8jpY7G8BKtNvBUg

Instagram - https://instagram.com/letsrideproduction?utm_medium=copy_link

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/letsrideproduction/

• 6 months later...