Quantcast

07 Rapidity 250cc

Ok so I bought this quad for $275 and the owner(a woman) told me that the atv was having some issues so her husband started messing around with the wire harness and started guessing and cutting wires then the son decided to tag along and the harness became history(garbage) so I asked where did they buy the new harness it came with,because this ATV's engine is watercooled and has sensors in the radiator and engine,The stator has 3 yellow wires a blue/white stripe and green, a link to a wire diagram would help too tanks....0597ba2efa2e44643dcdb11063fefcbb.jpg65c54761df54361a504b07bcb5991310.jpg607fdee7cb11a7534be2c60d13a70d4c.jpg3d7debb08a9f639e8996904a8975dd8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, Frank Angerano said:

?

39 minutes ago, Frank Angerano said:

?

The stator wires are 2 in the same plug 1 green(ground) the other one blue/whitestripe center of wire then 3 in separate plug all 3 are yellow and it has another plug with 6 wires but thats the gear sensor this quad is manual transmission reverse,neutral,1,2,3,4

Google up shineray 250cc water cooled engine and it'll pop up but finding harnesses is hard,the guy threw away the original harness,and this quad has a temp sensor I think because the radiator has one and the other one is attached to the engine,the husband bought a harness of Ebay or Amazon  and its not even close so that's why he gave up,and when I opened the carburetor on this!!!!! OMG Jets were all gummed up BAD!!!! and he told me I was having trouble getting to fire up,using cheap gas it'll do it,it says 93 octane to be used with the Rapidity 250cc atv

I hate these types of bikes but always like to help a member.  

As far as carb tare it apart and clean it good   There is a thread that is posted on the forum for doing that properly  

Take a look at this link. It has the harness I believe for your machine.  Scroll through the pics and see how it matches up with your colors and plugs.  

Long shot but might be the right one.  

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32869216579.html

• Like 1

I hate these types of bikes but always like to help a member.  
As far as carb tare it apart and clean it good   There is a thread that is posted on the forum for doing that properly  
Take a look at this link. It has the harness I believe for your machine.  Scroll through the pics and see how it matches up with your colors and plugs.  
Long shot but might be the right one.  
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32869216579.html
Yeah that's very very close,I can see the blu wire,green,and yellow the ones,good research,thanks,I also been doing an extensive research on this and found one as well,the site is from the other side of the world its called UD-spareparts.com and I found one machine very similar and same engine which is what I'm more interested,because the other plugs that change is for lights,blinkers,so on and so forth,but the engine plugs are the same,I ordered it when it arrives and if by any chance don't fit,then I will try this one,I thought the harness would be more expensive,but bottom line is it's still a Chinese atv because they look nice,we have a saying in Puerto Rico,"It doesn't matter how precious you dress up a monkey,because it'll always be a monkey " this may look nice atv but they rust up hust as quick as the little ones!!! Frank my Atv brother THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALWAYS HELPING OUT!!!!

• Thanks 1

Your very welcome. Keep us posted on your progress.  
Yes sir I will keep you's posted,the Yamaha Raptor660r is still a project,still buying parts,$$$$that's the problem they're expensive,but so far I have stage 2 hotcams,Stage 1 through 7 DJ for carb,big bore kit,but buying cp carillo piston 102mm 11:1 comp,gaskets and other little things, but many more parts to buy still...

That’s some good stuff.  This can be an expensive hobby and some bike manufacturers and there parts are more expensive then others.  We all have our priorities as well when it comes to spending. 

They say money talks! All mine says is good bye! 😂

As long as you don’t mind waiting for parts and buying little by little I feel things turn out better anyway.  It also gives you more time to clean, paint and sort things out better. 

Good luck brother!