Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

marek porowski

Trailerable cover suggestions

Good morning everybody 

I’ll be looking to get a cover for my Polaris sportsman touring that can be used while I take my atv to the lake for ice fishing. 
min using an open flat trailer and 
I want to protect it from the road salt 

I know Polaris makes a nice cover but it’s kind of on the expensive side. I’ve seen some covers on amazon and eBay but was wondering if anybody has any suggestions 

Thanks 

Both of those covers look great! Especially for the price.  I would never think of road salt being an issue. Crazy the things we learn everyday.  

I’ll be towing it minimum 200km one way to go ice fishing and it I can only imagine how messed up it would be from all the salt that they’re using in the roads here. 

Those covers look good, how long have you been using the quadboss cover ? 

I’m using one of this law Harbour freight folding trailers due to very limited space in my garage and I don’t think  splash guard would work on it 

I ordered a cover from amazon and it’s suppose to come today

Budge Sportsman Extra Large ATV Cover Trailerable, ATV-15 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B007C83OU6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3bo-DbZW8QN1Y

If you have a Princess Auto in Mississauga you might wanna check them out. They usually have Powerfist ATV covers and sales are often. Mind there is a difference between a storage and transport cover especially with the made in China Powerfist store brand.

Surprisingly the first link given translates to .ca and the price isn't as wild as it usually is going from .com to .ca

https://www.amazon.ca/QuadBoss-Quad-Cover-2X-Large-Camo/dp/B000I1VS48/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=quadboss+atv+cover&qid=1575822937&sr=8-5&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=qcforum-20&linkId=a600212efdad1733d032575a2e5f599c&language=en_US

I got my cover yesterday, the one from from amazon. Although I didn’t use it yet it is pretty thick and it should be good for trailering. 

Thanks for all the suggestions

Today I used the cover for the first time for the total of 300 km round trip. I’m really happy with the quality of that cover  and the way the straps worked and how it handled the wind. Material is quite thick on it and it looks like it should last a while 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.