Quantcast

outlander560 said:
On trail pass i read about this place in pa called the "lost trail" and i am very interested in going but i just want to make sure it is open. If it is a good place to ride? Are jeeps aloud to drive on it, or just atvs?

Where is this now..in the poconos?? Is this it: https://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/77-northeast-atv-off-road-forum/

Lost Trails is a pretty good place to ride with around 45 miles of trails and a sand pit, hitting it up this weekend with a few friends myself..:biggrin:

Chris

On trail pass i read about this place in pa called the "lost trail" and i am very interested in going but i just want to make sure it is open. If it is a good place to ride? Are jeeps aloud to drive on it, or just atvs?

sorry for the small amount of info, yes it is in the pocono mountains i checked trail pass and they gave me the info i was just curious if they allow jeeps on the trails and if there are any camp grounds near that you can drive to with you atv?

Is just ATV's at this time

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By justent_88
      Hello, im looking for some input on this situation i have. My 94 Mojave has no spark, and i have no idea what it is. Ive replaced/tested the magneto, the pickup coil, cdi, the ignition coil. Even the key and Killswitch. I haven't tested the harness its self, but i have tried another harness and still nothing. The only thing i can think of is the fly wheel itself. I have found a lot of metal shavings in the fly wheel and have cleaned it the best I could. But nothing happened afterwards. I am truly stumped here and hoping some of yous could shed some knowledge/ideas that could help get this thing to fire. 
    • By mga
      I see quite a few ads for that  Tribotex additive. It's kind of expensive, has anyone used it it their ATV or any other vehicle?
    • By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350