Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

1987 Suzuki LT80 Fuel line routing

Friend of mine picked up an LT80 that needs some work. The manufacture date is 11/1986

The fuel and vacuum lines for the carb were all disconnected. I picked up a new card and was hoping someone on here has a photo or knows how the lines are hooked up

Thanks in advance

• Ajmboy changed the title to 1987 Suzuki LT80 Fuel line routing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By T_odie
      Hey guys, hope you can help me out here. I was gifted an early 90s LT80 and it had sat outside for a couple years. Upon inspection I noticed the wiring harness was all chewed up and had couple splices. I tried to get it to work and was getting nothing when I pressed the start button so instead of messing around with it more. I just ordered a new wiring harness along with a starter relay.

I have everything hooked up but the clip on the new harness for the CDI/coil is 4 prong when the cdi/coil is 2 prong. Is there anyway I can splice this into the two prong adapter or do I need to get a new cdi and coil.

Also is there a way to test the start stop switch on this as I’m narrowing down why I am getting nothing when I try to start it. Relay doesn’t even click. I have sliced the brake switch and the reset button wires together and am getting nothing. Shouldn’t it still be turning over without spark if the coil isn’t connected?

Please help and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Zmanyamaha
      Please help. Iv got an 1990 lt80 that will not charge the battery. I can’t seem to find the answer to the problem. Is it the rectifier or the Cdi box or something different all together. I can’t seem to find any rectifiers for it so I’m stumped and I don’t have a manual to read up and find the answer. 
    • By shar
      Picked up an LT80 (unknown year) for $200 recently for my girls. Not running at the moment, but does turn over. I’m thinking the carb needs to be rebuilt or replaced, as it appears to be leaking 2 stroke oil. Anyway, I’m excited to have something to wrench on in my (limited) spare time

• By Admin
      View File 2002-2006 Suzuki LT80 Service Manual
      2002-2006 Suzuki LT80 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 06/29/2019 Category Suzuki ATV  
    • By Admin
      2002-2006 Suzuki LT80 Service Manual
  • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices