trailblazer_02

Post Your Gear!

24 posts in this topic

post pics of your gear here!

show it off..

or prove you need new stuff.

lol

ill post mine in a bit!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

which gear? 1st? 2nd? lol

Ha! funny girl. :laugh:

I'm like a girl when it comes to riding clothes. I will post some pics of ALL of them later. I have 7 or 8 sets of pants and jerseys. Matching of course! 2 helmets plus I just ordered another so that makes 3 helmets. 4 pairs of gloves. 2 pairs of boots, one regular and one low cut. A chest protector and a neck roll. I like to look sharp when I ride.

haha moni :) :) very funny!!

i think nearly everyone on here has probably seen my gear...buttt:

gear when I'm play riding around the yard:

becki1-1.jpg

gear when I'm practice riding:

becki3.jpg

gear when I'm RACINGGGGGG:

Bucksnort003.jpg

and here's the gear for rainy days :)

Copyofebay033.jpg

..so where's everyone else's pictures?!

im busy today...ill post mine tommorow or tonight.

which gear? 1st? 2nd? lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was good!

Most of the time I'm wearin the bandana to keep the hairs outta my face!

IMG_6616.jpg

Here I am sporting the THOR zip off pants, LOVE THEM!

metakinabreak.jpg

And here's me in my pink!

IMG_6839.jpg

:yes::yes::yes:

Here is what I usually throw in the truck when I go to the track or trails.....one set of Thor AC gear and two sets of Thor Phase gear.....4-5 goggles....several different sets of Thor socks for different lengths depending on what riding style I will be doing.......

Thor.jpg

Just got this new gear a few weeks ago.....two Thor AC pants....two Thor AC jerseys and two Thor phase pants.....Dennis Kirk had a clearance sale that I couldn't pass up even though I already had these same ones.

Thor-1.jpg

And lets not forget boots......really sucks to drive three hrs to spend two days camping and riding trails and gettin your boots soaked and wet on the first morning.....learned on our very first weekend outing that you can't have enough dry and clean gear :wink:

Boots.jpg

Ok here is all my gear.

100_0317.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0321.jpg

100_0322.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0324.jpg

100_0325.jpg

100_0326.jpg

100_0327.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0329.jpg

100_0330.jpg

Hey TB, you asked for it!

wowwwwwww thats a lot of gear!!!

Like I said,I like to look good when I ride! :laugh:

DAMN....................... stoopidbot, do u have enough ridin gear?? :-)

You can never have to much! The Jersey and pants that say Honda on them, those still have tags on them. :laugh:

:laugh:Ahhhh,,,,You Bunch of Sissy's!!!!:huh::wink::biggrin:

Lets see.....Thats me in this picture with my CAT hat on....Thats my Trike in the Background with my Riding Gear on it....:laugh:

SWR2008beachcleanup092.jpg

Here is another Shot of my Riding gear.....:wink:

IMG_4280.jpg

Just about everytime we go to the shop, DrtyGrl gets something so then I whine a little and get something too. :laugh:

I really want a "Leatt" brace

wow, mwke, you got a whole lot of gear :) :) must take you a long time to get ready!!!

Here's my new 08 riding gear. MSR gave me an awesome sponsorship deal this year.

03-31-08_1845.jpg

The number ONE Safety Equipment that any money can buy is the Leatt Neck Brace... when you break a bone you have pain, but when you break your neck, you have no pain ever again!

Here is my number ONE Saftey Equipment:

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

And this is what it looks like when worn:

LEATT_05.jpg

I've got a Leatt too. It's great. Doesn't work good with my new msr chest protector, but works awesome with my fox chest protector. I watched a kid break his neck at a race. That was on a Saturday, Monday I had my Leatt ordered. Luckily he wasn't paralyzed and he's racing again, but still super crazy.

Here is my chest protector:

HRP.jpg

Link: HRP SPORTS

Our Flak Jak LT is designed specifically to fit comfortably around your Leatt-Bracetm (not included). HRP does not endorse nor is in any way associated with Leatt Corporation or the Leatt-Brace. We only use the Leatt Brace term to describe the fact that our chest protector is designed to fit around this product.

The Flak Jak IMS(chest protector)

Designed with our exclusive IMS(Impact Management System) padding system. The Impact Management System (IMS) utilizes air management to absorb the energy of impact. Air movement is restricted by the size of the gaps in the seam. The restriction of air creates resistance, which allows the air to absorb the energy of the impact when it is forced out of the pad.

This chest protector is designed to be more of a protector than your average roost protector. However, this chest protector is not designed to protect against all falls or crashes. Some reasonable, forseeable impacts may exceed the units capacity to protect the user against injury or death.

HRP Sports with the Flak Jak padding system adds a new level in quality, protection and performance, giving you more riding confidence.

*Leatt-Bracetm trademark is owned by Leatt Corporation.

Flak Jak LT Caps

Anatomically molded caps are designed to fit around the Brace without interfering with the brace or the rider's movement.

We utilize the same protective net suspension and nitrolyte padding system technology as our other race tested models.

E-Leat Latch Systemtm

Our Exclusive E-Leat Latch Systemtm allows the rider to properly position their Brace on their body before putting their chest protector on over the front and back lower member of the Brace. It also allows for easy removal and adjustment of the front and back panels.

IMS Padding System

Our Exclusive IMS(Impact Management System) padding utilizes the displacement of Air to transfer the energy of impact

Removable for easy cleaning.

The HRP Flak Jak is of the clam shell design! This product does not need to go over the head to apply, it also opens from the side! Once you have the Leatt applied, the HRP opens up from the side and you slide it over your chest and snap it on and your are ready to give the track and or in my case trail, hell!