Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey guy`s. I just sold my polaris 2007 X2 500. i sold it for $ 18300. anyone higer :)

And i just texted my lokal dealer and ordered a 2008 Can-Am Outlander max xt (yellow)

Runar :norwayflag:

I thought you meant 18,300 in the US. I was gonna say, you ripped someone off.

It is 90 000 Nok (norwegian money) = 18300 us dollares :)

This is the most expensive one I could find....

nv53791_1_400.jpg

11,600 Bucks

Come and Get Two,,,,When you get home Sell one and you will have a FREE QUAD:wink:

Haha. This is a US modell (Europe have different rules). Cant use it on road home in Norway. Offroad is illegal. The registration cost for driving on road in Norway for 800ccm = 7000 US dollares. I can buy from US and import it to Norway, but i cant use it :)

Remember that if i was in Denmark (country in Europe) then the Outlander LTD machine above here is around 70000 us dollares (yes, seventy thousand dollares) on road. Norway is cheap :)

And just for fun...Gas ???.. we pay 10,0161224 U.S. dollars per US gallon in Norway today.

Runar.

GEEZ!!!!

Out of Curiosity....what do you do for a living to afford something like that And Fuel?????

How much does a Freakin Car Cost????

:aargh:

Car cost... Sure u want to know ??

Here is a exsample on a car from US

Chevrolet Tahoe 5,3 LT 2008 = 103.000 us dollares as a two seater (no backseat)

Chevrolet Tahoe 5,3 LT 2008 = 164.000 us dollares as a five seater (with backseat)

Runar

Ps. u are all welcome to norway. just bring some stuf to sell :)

What do you do for a living?????

Are things Comparable to the Wage's....???? They must be.....

Im working on a research senter as a mechanical technician, i have around 75000-80000 usd a year. it also dipends on the currency from day to day. US Dollares are cheap here in Norway now,

Runar

Todays gasprice here in Norway is "13.02 (Norwegian kroner per liter) = 9.85602942 U.S. dollars per US gallon.

Runar

Yeah Thats Right He Converted To The Can Am And He Will Soon Forget About The Polaris Lol Oh And Yeah The Color Yelow Is Great !!!!!!

Thats cool...they didnt tell me that.........I was baking in the sun in mexico....did you guys have fun?...I did hear my son won 1st place in the pro class......... and my 4 wheeler took 1st in the pulls..........so sounds like all had a good time.

Yeah dirtygrl did awsome. She impressed me and everyone who was there. I went over the bars 2 times in the log section. So...I got best crash!

IMG_0143.jpg

This is Kristin smashing through the logs!

IMG_0069-3.jpg

Yeah dirtygrl did awsome. She impressed me and everyone who was there. I went over the bars 2 times in the log section. So...I got best crash!

IMG_0143.jpg

This is Kristin smashing through the logs!

IMG_0069-3.jpg

holy crap bot!

lol!

thats so funny!

but i bet it hurt.

=/