Quantcast

450 sportsman fluids

Okiechoctaw

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By JohnnyB
      Greetings, 
      Have a 88 LT80 that been sitting for a couple years. Bought a new piston, cylinder and head. Installed these, rolled it over and it quickly locks up.  Took carb apart. It was full of what appears to be 2 cycle oil. Cleaned it, but keeps locking up and 2 cycle oil continues to seap from exhaust port.  When i installed new cylinder, I noticed crankcase was full of oil.  I'm now wondering if that oil is what's getting sucked up into cylinder.  Should there be no oil in crankcase?  If that the case, how is crank and rod lubricated?  Sorry, never worked on a 2 stroke. Thanks!
    • By mga
      I see quite a few ads for that  Tribotex additive. It's kind of expensive, has anyone used it it their ATV or any other vehicle?
    • By Slitzer
      How often do you change oil in front/rear diffrentials and gearbox?
    • By jatho
      Has anyone else had an issue on older king quads where the oil would leak from the top of the head (due to a failed gasket) and drip onto the hot exhaust? Mine got so hot one time it caught fire. Just wondering if this is a common issue, as I've seen the same thing happen on multiple bikes that were the same model. 
    • By jatho
      What is the best engine oil to use for the Suzuki King Quad - also any other tips and tricks I should know before doing an oil change on these bikes