Quantcast

Sorry I haven't done this earlier!

micorps

My name is Tim, I was born and raised in Hibbing, MN, small town in Northern MN. I am 24 year old. I Have lived all throughout the world since i enlisted in the Army at 18-years-old. After enlisting, I have lived in LA, GA, MO, AZ, WA and now WA DC. While i was stationed in WA State, i deployed to Kosovo (Oct 01-May 02) and Iraq (Mar 03- Apr 04). Currently, I work for a government agency in WA DC and deploy to certain places in Latin America. Alright enough about work. I currently ride a 2004 Yamaha Banshee LE with a ton of mods, a list that keeps growing every month. The next mods will be the 5.5 gallon IMS fuel tank, Clutching (Including hydraulic clutch), LSR swingarm, Shave the heads, 2-in-1 carb kit, and an elka rear shock. I do most of the work on my quad myself. Although i discovered not to drink beer while working on the quad as i tend to forget to do things such as tightening my throttle cable back down. In the winter enjoy riding my snowmobiles in Upsate NY and Northern MN. I currently have a 2002 Polaris XC 500 VES and a 2004 Polaris Supersport 550. Other hobbies, I just bought a new 2006 Ford F150 Lariat in April so that has been another hobby of mine. I like to go to clubs and do alittle dancing, I think i dance better the more i drink. I hang out with my neighbors alot in the garages drinking beer and pretty dirtbikes and quads for races, which is usually followed by a BBQ. I am also a full time college student when i am in WA DC. I am currently 1 semester from my AA in General Studies and another AA in Intelligence Operations.

I have a brother and sister, my family all lives in MN. My brother also has a banshee set up for drags and my dad and brother just bought 2 brand new CAN AMs. They also all ride snowmobiles. Hmmmm I guess that is it, any questions please ask. It may take alittle bit to get back on here since i leave AZ in a week to travel back to WA DC for a month before i have to go overseas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be? 
    • By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4
    • By afterburn
      From North Carolina here and glad to join this group.
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA