Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

700XX wins Baja 500

Wayne Matlock, El Cajon, Calif./Marc Spaeth, Ramona, Calif./Rick Cecco, Briling Springs, Pa., Honda TRX700XX, 10:10:40 (43.34mph) (Class 25)

Javier Robles, Mexicali, Mexico/Adolfo Arellano, Tijuana, Mexico/Cesar Lopez, San Felipe, Honda TRX450R, 10:11:01 (43.32mph) (Class 25)

Danny Prather, Ramona, Calif./Mike Cafro, Bonsall, Calif./Chad Prull, Laveen, Ariz./Levi Marana, Hemet, Calif., Honda TRX700XX, 10:19:05 (42.76mph) (Class 25)

Francisco Servin/Isaac Castro/Rocky Mereno/Marco Moreno/Edgar Moreno, Chula Vista, Calif., Honda TRX450R, 10:44:26 (41.07mph) (Class 24)

Javier Beltran, San Ysidro, Calif./Cristian Rolas, San Ysidro/Santos Perez, Tijuana, Mexico/Juan Sanchez, Chula Vista, Calif./Raul Cano, Tijuana, Mexico, Calif., Honda TRX450R, 10:57:05 (40.28mph) (Class 24

The 1st place guy wins on a brand new 700xx, I just wanted to show all you Raptor fans and Outlaw fans who said there was no way the XX could touch your machine. You're right, it didn't touch them it beat them hands down. Honda did pretty damn good I would say.:yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Well,,,,I had the Privilege to see one out in the Dunes on my vacation.....I was not impressed with it on Sand....It was Getting Spanked....Now that could be the Rider...Im not sure....He was Dressed like he could ride:laugh: However,,,,,I went to the Top of Banshee Hill and he almost didnt make it....Im sure its Rider Error but thought I would just Bust Balls anyway....LMAO!!!:laugh:

Seriously..IRS on a Sport Quad?????

Not sure that Equals the Tried and True Singarm Axle Combo:confused:

Honda was the first to say tha the sand is out of the XX's element. It really shines in rough trails and of course baja. The way they had to set them up for California emissions really sucked all the power. Honda says with a simple change of the fuel programmer it is ready to rip. Just not in the sand. Why would you want IRS for sand on any machine?

• 2 weeks later...