Quantcast

3-wheeler vid.

DeadAim

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here are some pictures that I stole from a Friend of mine of us out at Glamis last yr....

It was Epic.....Also,,,,Im not in the Video much because it didnt take long for my Z to SPANK and Clip some Honda Wings.. Im on the Z with the Yellow Shirt on...Racing in a Big line and also racing a Turbo 500 Honda Trike....Enjoy..

attachment.php?attachmentid=10126&stc=1&d=1156915372

attachment.php?attachmentid=10127&stc=1&d=1156915372

attachment.php?attachmentid=10128&stc=1&d=1156915372

Here is the Video

Glamis Trikefest 2006! ATC 250R 350x Tri-Z 3 wheeler

Are you talking about these Trikes.....LOL!!!!

Kasey is on the 500 and his daughter is on the 70/125

4d6uvt3.jpg

At 20 min into the video you can watch Kasey Drag for about 2 min....I dont think I have any more other than this Video.....

I can tell you though....Ive Ridden with him Several Times and the Ol Man can Grab some Grip and let it Eat..!!!!! And that is a Fact!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 86096
      I have a 1985 Suzuki lt230ge with electric start.  It has a keyed ignition.  The key, once inserted will move to two positions.  There is a button on the left handlebar to engage the starter... so what do the two key positions do.  Anyone know???? I am looking forward to getting to enjoy this machine but I can't find a lot of info online about such a classic ATV.  Thanks in advance for any advice!!
    • By Fowler175
      Hi everyone!  I am rebuilding my father's 2022 Sportsman 450HO that caught fire and wrecked all of the body and melted much of the wiring harness. I was able to source a used harness to splice in, but it's missing the wires and connectors going to the left side controls (Start/stop, headlight hi/lo & reverse overide). I haven't been able to find individual part #'s for these plugs/pigtails, Polaris only lists the entire harness for a huge amount $$$. At 72 yrs old, the last thing he needs is to spend all his money on a quad he's only had less than a year, lol. Does anyone know of the part #'s for these, or an aftermarket source?  Thanks!
    • By Jd101506
      Hi all-
      I’ve got a LT300e that I’m working on.  The last two days I noticed as I’ve been testing it, it won’t turn off with the key. The kill switch still works to turn it off, as does everything else (lights, neutral light, reverse, starter, etc). So I guess I’m taking votes on what to do here… Ignition the issue? Wiring grounding issue somewhere? 
      Not sure where to start so any help would be appreciated! 
    • By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By JoeB
      Hello, Trying to see if anyone on here has been into these trails yet this year. I havn't been in in almost 10 years and am not sure of the conditions. Last time I was in was over 10 years ago and I went in on a 2wd quad, someone thought the mudholes had gotten far to large for that now. We have winches and recover gear and 2 of 5 quads have  4WD. I also cant recaul if the road into the trail head is high grade or not, was hoping to use our class c motrhome as a tow rig, but if its not graveled its not worth getting it stuck if it rains.

Thanks