Quantcast

2005 King quad 700-OEM -ECM on **Ebay** with Full-Power Reverse

2003hondaatv

Right.

Well what you do is you go online to a parts place and you look up the ecu for a 2005 king quad 700, one just the same model as they say this thing fits, and then if you are lucky the site will tell you what other models that part fits.. Partzilla  should show you.

Then if you still aren't sure, look up the ecu for your model bike and see if that part fits this bike they are saying it's for.. 

I'm in New Zealand and no I haven't dealt with partzilla. I'm just trying to help you with your question..

I was just suggesting them as a possible source of the information you want to know. If you want to know what else it fits.. that's how you do it.

I use this guy, he shows what else the part fits. I look up the part and then over by the price there is an arrow.. that shows what else the part fits.  https://www.mickhone.com.au/

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a new ECM for my 05 700 KQ last summer.  it came from a suzuki dealer.  got it for about $150 less than what my local dealer wanted and local dealer wanted to install. I did pay them to diagnose the issue but not hard to plug a new one in.  anyway,  Ive had some success with buying electronics online. but ymmv. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By vlxerdon
      Hello from southeast Georgia. Was gifted a 2000 Yamaha bear tracker with out a carb or battery and looking like it had seen better days. Was told it had sat for about three years. Explained a lot. Put a carb on and a battery in and it started right up. Surprised the heck out of me  Anyhow as stated in my opening I am  78 years old with a very long motorcycle backgground but brand new to atv's. Anyone else out here from Georgia? Would like to meet up with some folks for a ride or two. Looks like a great site. Thanks for having me. 
      Don
    • By skittle021
      Anyone know where to buy an ECU for a 2018 Hisun Tactic 550? All I can find online are the UTV variants. 
    • By davefrombc
      COVID, record heat wave,  fires,  floods, deep freeze and more fires. Good riddance 2021.  Have a Safe and very  HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  May 2022  make up  for the trials  of the last 2
    • By 1998Zuki250
      I am in upstate NY looking for anyone in the area who is looking to hit the trails! we love to camp and take out ATVs as a family. Wife, 2 boys and a baby! 29 years old