Quantcast

Service Manual Library

Cj Winds

• 3 weeks later...

A free alternative is to store it all on Google Drive and organize it by folder. Google drive gives up to 15 GB of storage for free.

You can just create another Google account to have more storage for free.

You can also upgrade to Google Workspace Business Standard account to get 2 TB of storage that costs $10.80 USD.

I also think it's the easiest way you can organize and distribute your service manual collection.

You can also message me if you need some help.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:43 PM, Cj Winds said:

I am looking for help on how to distribute and organize a service manual collection. I would like to use a file sharing website or something similar. I have tons of service manuals and would like to find a better way to add and share these manuals, something that was organized and easy to use. Any ideas would be welcomed. 

You can also add to our library here under downloads: https://www.quadcrazy.com/files/ 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Quadcrazy should be the first choice for service manual respository, making the 10 post minimum and joining a new community seems like a fair trade for access to those files.  Those websites charging $25+ for a single manual seems pretty outrageous, and if you do spend money supporting websites like this seems the best idea in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 9:32 PM, Cj Winds said:

Thanks for everyone's input. I am trying to figure out a way to keep it organized and easy to find the right manual

Quadcrazy has manuals listed by make only. Subfolders should have model year or engine size at a minimum

That's what search is for and why we try to ensure titles are robust to include YMM. If you search, you'll find if its available. 😁

CJ..  have a look at the manuals, they come in a lot of different versions, some do only one year, some do many, some of the manuals here are correct for the american market, but not right for other market's years.

Trying to classify them all without doubling them up in a lot of folders would be impossible.. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By rgeiser
      View File 2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      Submitter rgeiser Submitted 04/18/2024 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By ResQ91
      Hi Guys!

New member and could really use your advice. I would have to believe this has been an issue for others but a search here came up with nothing......? (Probably me not doing search correctly)

I have an 87 Big Bear 350 YFM350FWT
      The OEM Mikuni BTM carb is shot and would rather replace than rebuild.
      It is no longer made and I have had good luck with NICHE carbs so I ordered a #K-CRB-0006 This was what they said was replacement when ordered. This Carb only uses 1 Throttle cable. The Slide is linked so it uses one. (OEM had 2nd cable coming through top to move slide)

Problem is when I ordered a replacement Cable from NICHE (#C-CBL-0061) the Cable wire is a little short, not allowing Throttle to return all the way down to Idle position. I called NICHE and they are at a loss. Haven't gotten back to me after 2+ weeks.

What would you recommend other than a carb rebuild?
      Can I just use 1 of the OEM cables (It is the right length) and snip/disconnect the other that went to top of Carb for Slide?
      Or ??

Thanks in advance for any advice you have!!

Dave
    • By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By Admin
      View File 2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      2006-2011 Honda Rincon TRX 680 FA/FGA service manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 04/09/2024 Category Honda ATV