Quantcast

not so smart cars???

I wouldn't want to get into an accident in one.....

Smart Car meets Ice Road Truckers........guess who wins? ;)

They could be the best things since sliced bread, but we're talking the

highways and byways of the USA, right? <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge>

-TD

I wouldn't want to get into an accident in one.....

Smart Car meets Ice Road Truckers........guess who wins? ;)

They could be the best things since sliced bread, but we're talking the

highways and byways of the USA, right? <wink> <wink> <nudge> <nudge>

-TD

yea i would have to agree w/you. heck i bet if a sami passes you on a highway it would blow you off the road:huh::confused::laugh:

It was a total remodel or what?

well right onw its in our yard, no fender or sides, its a 92 saturn sc2, ill get some pics, we are redoing the whole engine, bored over .10 newhigh compression pistons, ill get some pics soon, it starts and i drive it around the yard:laugh:

How about Smart Car meets Ice Road Trucker while in the Bering Sea on Deadliest Catch!

LOL!!!!

With Survivor Man driving and Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters in the back with a trunk monkey...

Ok...this is my Friday and I'm BORED TO H*LL AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving in :20!!!!!!!!!!!!

-T

I don't think it's no one gets you, This is an atv site. Most of your post are about video games. You do some great work with them just not what most people are on here for.

Other sites I seen was completly different than it post to. Like a boat froum I ran across about 2 years ago. they were mosting talking mostly about cars than boats.

So ATV's, and sometimes cars, and the hell with everything else? Seems like it.

Like when I needed help with some pictures on my Arctic Cat I was making. Some people said kool, or awesome. But if I post a truck no one posts. Not even a nice job on it.

Ya I love to model, and I also love ATV's. Just I'm not out on the trails to ride my atv a lot like some of you guys.

Ya keep doing what you do nothing going to change that.

its hard to learn on a stick shift, u gotta give me some credit there

Oh i know how that is lol My battery took a crap on me in my Jeep out of no where and Im not too good with a manual but I had to drive my husbands big ol Ford to work. Me not knowing how to drive and being 5'6 lol I had to move the seat just about all the way up. Lets just say it took me a little longer to get to work. :laugh:

Other sites I seen was completly different than it post to. Like a boat froum I ran across about 2 years ago. they were mosting talking mostly about cars than boats.

So ATV's, and sometimes cars, and the hell with everything else? Seems like it.

Like when I needed help with some pictures on my Arctic Cat I was making. Some people said kool, or awesome. But if I post a truck no one posts. Not even a nice job on it.

Ya I love to model, and I also love ATV's. Just I'm not out on the trails to ride my atv a lot like some of you guys.

Ya keep doing what you do nothing going to change that.

I agree with bot. Just because no one comments on your post doesnt mean it isnt being read and no one cares. I read topics all the time and dont respond. It happens man. :hug:

Hey I love the work you do it is amazing. I showed my son who really is into rendering and wants to design games and stuff. I am sorry if I didn't tell you before.

Oh an manual shifts are not that bad. I sorta prefer them even though I now drive an automatic. What kind of Jeep do you have Savannah? I have a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited and I love it!!!